MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Jonathan Kong

Selamat Hari Raya!

And the next day (second day of Raya), I waited at the beach again to capture this Mike Sierra taking TK (in seat 3A) back to KUL for triple seven duty call up. Bye Bye TK!!

user posted image

thanx walter, and some more the ah moi i show here is better than the one fendy uploaded. those are kids.

user posted image

13559[/snapback]

Send This to A.net or JP.net Sure been accepted.. laugh.gif Azahan Nice Shoot of MH734.. with that long grass look like Pieter pic hahahahahaha tongue.gif . Nice One. Azahan no Ah-Moi face kaahhh ??? biggrin.gif

Great shots bro! Really liked the one with TK and junior...

Bring him spotting with us la next time! biggrin.gif

thanx walter, and some more the ah moi i show here is better than the one fendy uploaded. those are kids.

13576[/snapback]

kids with sarongs you should say...

Very nice shots Azahan. Thanks for sharing.

user posted image

Both TK and ah moi looks very shy there...with TK sipping away his drink and ah moi looks as if she's pretending not to look. Cute... laugh.gif

Azahan, you taught you kid well. His eyes never leave the ah moi while playing. tongue.gif

That Mat motor shot is good. Captured at the right moment.

chaity, you are very observant. detailed analysis. hahaha.

4th day of raya, i was standing at the stall (outside perimeter) waiting for AK's engine start up. and this mak cik was wondering why i stood there staring at the aircraft for so long......

then while clearing the table, she asked me "dok pernoh tengok kapa?" (pieter! you haven't seen an aircraft before??)

then i said "dok pernoh" (pieter! never. this is my first time!)

then she started to be smart and said "hok tu "er asiya" tujoh pak tujoh (pieter! that one is air asia seven four seven)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Siap ngan local lingo ahh bro! (Complete with the local lingo eh bro!)

What u reply then?

i just smiled at her imran. i was tempted to take my spotting 8R size pictures from the boot of my car.

then she started to be smart  and said "hok tu "er asiya" tujoh pak tujoh (pieter! that one is air asia seven four seven)

13643[/snapback]

HaHAhaHAHAHAHAHaAHHAAHaHAHAHAaHaHAHa... tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif That Makcik Realy Teror laaaaa... Hahahaha.

chaity, you are very observant. detailed analysis. hahaha. 

4th day of raya, i was standing at the stall (outside perimeter) waiting for AK's engine start up. and this mak cik was wondering why i stood there staring at the aircraft for so long......

then while clearing the table, she asked me "dok pernoh tengok kapa?" (pieter! you haven't seen an aircraft before??)

then i said "dok pernoh" (pieter! never. this is my first time!)

then she started to be smart  and said "hok tu "er asiya" tujoh pak tujoh (pieter! that one is air asia seven four seven)

13643[/snapback]

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif hahahahahahahahaha.... terrer giler mak cik tu!!!!!! tujoh pak tujoh!!! Apelah azahan kelentong mak cik tu.... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

BTW, that 'mat rempit' shot... really good one... I think that boy is on a 'high'

I think not long from now, the Tengku (Azahan & Khairul) family will be having a kenduri (wedding) soon... (hopefully laa)

Maybe MalaysianWings wedding of the year!!! biggrin.gif

Tak sabar nak makan nasi minyak... oppps, may be try something different... why not a kenduri with DUBAI BERIYANI!!!... biggrin.gif

Also maybe get a B777 (the Freedom of Space-lah) to do a fly past over the kenduri. If this doesn't materialise, well the simmers here could do the fly past as an alternative...

biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif hahahahahahahahaha.... terrer giler mak cik tu!!!!!! tujoh pak tujoh!!! Apelah azahan kelentong mak cik tu.... biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

BTW, that 'mat rempit' shot... really good one... I think that boy is on a 'high'

I think not long from now, the Tengku (Azahan & Khairul) family will be having a kenduri (wedding) soon... (hopefully laa)

Maybe MalaysianWings wedding of the year!!! biggrin.gif

Tak sabar nak makan nasi minyak... oppps, may be try something different... why not a kenduri with DUBAI BERIYANI!!!... biggrin.gif

Also maybe get a B777 (the Freedom of Space-lah) to do a fly past over the kenduri. If this doesn't materialise, well the simmers here could do the fly past as an alternative...

13667[/snapback]

Order in advance..no problems! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Only thing is...somebody's gotta pay for my flight ticket... unsure.gif

see..Even makcik know tujoh empat tujoh.At least its from the same manufacturer! laugh.gif biggrin.gif

tigo lapan kosong?

Air Asia oso got 747 what... at one time, but leased only. My latest addition through eBay.

user posted image

By the way, nice pics Azahan. I'm flying to TGG next year, just to sample the airport before it gives way to something modern.

guys....here is the subject matter......"er asiya tujoh pak tujoh" hehehehe

ooopss....steady steady....

user posted image

user posted image

bye bye makcik.....see you again tomorrow.....

user posted image

Sign in to follow this