MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Isaac

MH080 Changed To Morning

Hey guys, apparently MAS will change the flight time of MH080 (from KUL to NRT via BKI) from every Thursdays and Sundays night departure to every Mondays and Sundays morning starting April (leaving KUL at 9.00am). More chance for us to catch MAS 772 during day time !! :p

Edited by Isaac

Hey guys, apparently MAS will change the flight time of MH080 (from KUL to NRT via BKI) from every Thursdays and Sundays night departure to every Mondays and Sundays morning starting April (leaving KUL at 9.00am). More chance for us to catch MAS 772 during day time !! :p

thats the main point... :rofl: anyway, thanks for the news... :drinks:

Aiseyyy... there goes my favourite flight going to BKI on a Sunday night....

Thanks Isaac, could use this flight to visit my bro who will be stationed in Tokyo from the middle of this year.

I have previously been on this flight, but the fact that it was a red eye flight makes it difficult for me :angry2: I am sure it will be more convenient for you from now on :D

Thanks Isaac, could use this flight to visit my bro who will be stationed in Tokyo from the middle of this year.

The one who's currently in SIN ?

I have previously been on this flight, but the fact that it was a red eye flight makes it difficult for me :angry2: I am sure it will be more convenient for you from now on :D

Yupp ! And will continue flying with them as long as they continue to serve a complete hot meal on my preferred flights (cheapest round-trip ticket is now RM612/person, not exactly cheap if you ask me).

The one who's currently in SIN ?

Yes thats the one. He is sick of SIN city apparently.

Yupp ! And will continue flying with them as long as they continue to serve a complete hot meal on my preferred flights (cheapest round-trip ticket is now RM612/person, not exactly cheap if you ask me).

Still a whole lot cheaper than their standard fare about a decade or two ago. RM1,200 round trip.

Edited by S V Choong

Is that today's photos?...you are so fast indeed!.....Hey, I saw that bluey plane from my house when landed from KUL moments before you snap the plane's pics though...

Cool, the heliconia is making another visit to BKI..How I wish to be travelling on board that aircraft in the near future. :drinks:

Is that today's photos?...you are so fast indeed!.....Hey, I saw that bluey plane from my house when landed from KUL moments before you snap the plane's pics though...

i will post more photo on this plane later. with better quality.

hope u guys enjoy.

please cherish the moment when we all see the two Double H , heliconia and hibiscus .... so sad to know they will be gone soon , if let say they alrdy painted back to normal livery , MRD is just MRD ...nuthin special ....

please cherish the moment when we all see the two Double H , heliconia and hibiscus .... so sad to know they will be gone soon , if let say they alrdy painted back to normal livery , MRD is just MRD ...nuthin special ....

Ya, agree. Em.... so sad these speciallities going to disappear!!

Sign in to follow this