MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Naim

Odd shots

I like this one.. so abstract.

Whoa... that dead fish looked like it just recently came out of water... :blink:

Love the other two... lovely

Ohohohoo.. these made me LAUGH! :lol: :lol:

Curious... how did 'Hello Kitty' disappear? Reversed condensation?? :blink: ( :lol: ..I made it up.. is there such a thing as reversed condensation??)

Hi Fairul,

Could you tell me what you were doing at SDK?

Thanks.

Curious... how did 'Hello Kitty' disappear? Reversed condensation?? :blink: ( :lol: ..I made it up.. is there such a thing as reversed condensation??)

ummm...evaporation ya... :rolleyes:

hmm ... interesting .......... i guess sure they will be something in between the windows .......... so when there is a temperature difference between the cabin and the outside , condensation occurs and here comes the hello kitty magicly appears ..... :D

i am just merely guessing....:unknw: , Denny , i am dying to know :D , plz tell us

i am just merely guessing....:unknw: , Denny , i am dying to know :D , plz tell us

I'm guessing too, but I think it's the food container cover (with HelloKitty symbol) held against the window, and than taken the photo... :pardon:

I'm guessing too, but I think it's the food container cover (with HelloKitty symbol) held against the window, and than taken the photo... :pardon:

I think you are right. Reflection from something with the kitty embossed onto it, of the window (with the wing). :)

Hi Fairul,

Could you tell me what you were doing at SDK?

Thanks.

Hi,

its part of my project..Airport Pavement Management System package 2B(APMS 2B)..SDK is in package 2B..alongside with TWU, BTU,MYY n SZB

MFM,

Love those 777 detail-pictures :yahoo: : more please !!! :pardon:

Pieter is correct...take 2 shots of the cabin window...first one without holding food cover and the other holding the cover.

hmm ... interesting .......... i guess sure they will be something in between the windows ..........

Yes, this technology is being considered by Virgin Galaxy's space jet...with a layer of liquid crystal sandwiched between the outer glass and cabin (inner) glass panels.

Without electricity the glass is transparent. But when the molecules are electrified by pressing a switch, they line-up and polarize the light beams (thus making them un-tranparent) even though you can still see light coming through, but you can't see through.

This technology is not new...some very expensive Japanese hotels (5+ stars) have transparent bathroom glass, and besides a light-switch, there is a an additional switch to change the transparent glass into non-transparent.

yoda...nice shots with the 100mm macro...like this i've to add the nikkor 105mm macro to my cambag larrr...hehehe...

batak...shooting in the cockpit using 200mm!! hehehe...

i'll post up something later...hopefuly ;)

Odd1.jpg

How it works and saved more than 100 lives :

DSC02333.jpg

A380nosegear.jpg

Edited by LW Wong

Baim.. Owwhhh Sangat tajam!!! Luka redi!!! (Oh so sharp, hurts!!) kekeke :rofl: