MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Ignatius

Kuching Intl Spotting Pixies...

another correction, Person On Board. :) including crew.

Thanks Sam for the correction..I just guessing with the words and I sound logically to me.. :) :)

correction.... POB niner five.

I believe it was a charter flight that sent the enforcement team to or from Timor Leste :)

Emm which division of enforcement team sent to Timor Laste using this plane??As I know, MAS Charter sent our PGA police to Dili using B737 last week as Capt Nik told me, the route was SZB-BKI- stop over at Indonesian Island before landed at Dili..

Sorry if I pick wrong quote..

Kamov KA-25 similar to the one operated @ BKI a few years back ? :huh:

OLA, PPL in Kch.

I'm considering myself as underdog spotter minus the SLRs. great to see a bunch of KCH die hard spotters in kCH. i'm hardcore travellers and Airport has being my 2nd home since start working in kch. I'm in technical sale line so travelling is essential to travel in S'wak. catch up with you guys in the forum... c yuh

OLA, PPL in Kch.

I'm considering myself as underdog spotter minus the SLRs. great to see a bunch of KCH die hard spotters in kCH. i'm hardcore travellers and Airport has being my 2nd home since start working in kch. I'm in technical sale line so travelling is essential to travel in S'wak. catch up with you guys in the forum... c yuh

Welcome onboard Dr.Chuo!! :drinks: Give us a shout when you go spotting :p

Edited by LeeTZ

Welcome to MalaysianWings Dr.. good to see you finally sign-up.. glad that you are a great traveller traversing the state.. High time for you to invest in a Dslr =)

i just drive thru Jln Song and saw a private Jet approach Rwy 25 around 2.28pm any info ?

Private jet? Whew,you're so lucky.

i just drive thru Jln Song and saw a private Jet approach Rwy 25 around 2.28pm any info ?

Hmm,.. sure its not alpha tango mike of our CM?

im sure is not ATM the jet have blue tail...

Ohh.. must be the learjet .. forgot rego.. but quite frequent visitor.. :D

Woo-hoo,it's the Bank Rakyat Bus! :yahoo:

When did you take the photo,Wilber? Iggy did told me that she's doing KCH-SBW-KCH run this morning,but luck was not on my side (weather still cloudy at the time she's flying to SBW,so can't seen her)

Woo-hoo,it's the Bank Rakyat Bus! :yahoo:

When did you take the photo,Wilber? Iggy did told me that she's doing KCH-SBW-KCH run this morning,but luck was not on my side (weather still cloudy at the time she's flying to SBW,so can't seen her)

i thought she is from sibu then to KL?? isnt it?

it was on 12.30 something..

still waiting for iggy to upload his pic..hmm...mana dia(where is he)??

i do have a video but very shaky yet so unclear..can hardly see any detail bout the plane..dont mind to share..but really terrible..sorry for that..

btw..this 734 took off later..this 1 quite ok the quality

it was on 12.30 something..

still waiting for iggy to upload his pic..hmm...mana dia(where is he)??

i do have a video but very shaky yet so unclear..can hardly see any detail bout the plane..dont mind to share..but really terrible..sorry for that..

btw..this 734 took off later..this 1 quite ok the quality

Who looking for me?? Hak Chiu hak Chiu!!! Nice video actually, it shows just how fast this new flying bank climb..

Tamizi, for ur info, it flew probably Kul-Kch-sbw-Kch-Kul just now, it arrived so much earlier than the scheduled 1220 arrival, so I missed the arrival part and so no approach pics.. I only managed a taxi shot.. Abit of heat haze.. but who cares kekeke

Here goes.. one of the very first revenue flight for this new a/c

1024bDSC_4086.jpg

wakakaka..good job iggy...:drinks:

Job Well Done guys...was told about the sighting at around noon....couldnt make it as I was still in school....well done!

Edited by Kenneth Chong WT

Job Well Done guys...was told about the sighting at around noon....couldnt make it as I was still in school....well done!

wah... i;m speechless... i was on AK5290 to SBW yesterday, how nice was it if it was on AHQ. yes, it indeed on KUL-KCH-SBW-KCH-KUL sector.

Any one had any idea why the nose part is painted white

Any one had any idea why the nose part is painted white

Dr,

See General Aviation - New Bank Rakyat livery for Air Asia, reply 66 :pardon: