MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Ignatius

Kuching Intl Spotting Pixies...

and (i think,might be wrong) it operated as revenue flt back to KUL, as they cancelled some flts that day.

(went spotting that day & have the same picture)

Well, MalaysianWingsAlpha is now safe in KCH..but since Iggy's down under and LeeTZ & the rest got class (so rajin/hardworking ah KCHMW members :rofl: )..who to go catch the arrival?

0930hrs. Kuching Radar: Maswings 5417,KCH Rdr identified.bla bla bla flight level 220 bla bla victor kilo golf blaaa runway 25

...zoom, become ahbeng to rendezvous point. Padahal house->airport only 5mins :rofl: ..

0940hrs. Kuching Radar: Maswings 5417,descend 1x thousand blaa..Malaysian 2506 contact KCH director 120.2..oh ya,today got Bus.

.....and waiting......

p9123002edtui3.jpg

dunno what setting.Hentam saja..(Iggy,why oly no machine gun fire?! :finger: )

Mini Bus. Welcome to KCH bus station!

p9123016edtzd1.jpg

Tower: Maswings 5417,surface wind 200 at 2, runwei tuu faif, cleer to land

p91230221edtoq5.jpg

p91230282edtbn9.jpg

adoi..no rapidfire..

p91230343edtwv2.jpg

1010hrs: Its all over. That concludes the morning French Invasion. Hope you all forgive me for the 'normal' pix.I'm no pro :sorry: .. Ceremony later at 1600. What will happen..

Edited by Nick R.

Wow finally the ATR at KCH after long journey from Toulouse..a week at SZB and few days at BKI and now at KCH and soon fly back to BKI for inaugural flight.. Thanks to Nick R for the coverage even Iggy not around.. :good: :good:

Emm did someone get this plane from end of other runway at usual place people spot plane at KCH..sik ada kah.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

nice catch Nick...

i have been busy the whole day and just came back from school now and have family dinner later...adui.... ^_^

thanx for sharing..u alone ka??kesian..

Wah! MWA arrived at KCH!! :drinks: So,you're the only available KCH member to take a shot of MWA that time? :blink:

Nick,ko madah jarak diantara rumah kau ke airport 5 minit jak.Kau stay area ni? (Nick,you've mentioned that the distance between your home to the airport is just 5 minutes.Where are you staying to be exact?)

Nick you buy Iggy OlyMPus Kaaa~???

Nice catch nick.. thank for sharing :good:

Nice catch Nick.. ini macamlah best... and Oly serves u well eh ehhehe..

How bout ceremony? Anything?

...fuh just arrive home..just to say.. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Wow finally the ATR at KCH after long journey from Toulouse..a week at SZB and few days at BKI and now at KCH and soon fly back to BKI for inaugural flight.. Thanks to Nick R for the coverage even Iggy not around.. :good: :good:

Emm did someone get this plane from end of other runway at usual place people spot plane at KCH..sik ada kah.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

sik ada (Nobody)..only me alone :sorry:

nice catch Nick...

i have been busy the whole day and just came back from school now and have family dinner later...adui.... ^_^

thanx for sharing..u alone ka??kesian..

ya alone :sorry:

Wah! MWA arrived at KCH!! :drinks: So,you're the only available KCH member to take a shot of MWA that time? :blink:

Nick,ko madah jarak diantara rumah kau ke airport 5 minit jak.Kau stay area ni? (Nick,you've mentioned that the distance between your home to the airport is just 5 minutes.Where are you staying to be exact?)

Taman Hui Sing..If no traffic high speed no.1 :rofl:

Nick you buy Iggy OlyMPus Kaaa~???

Nice catch nick.. thank for sharing :good:

no lah..on lease in case any special traffic/event in KCH :rofl:

Iggy...didnt tell me oly cannot burst <_ think im poisoned>

Iggy...didnt tell me oly cannot burst <_ think im poisoned>

Nick, Oly can burst if its not under noise reduction.. hehehe.. cepatlah.. hehe.. tak sabar redi..

Damn .. why this ATR came today ?

Why not tomorrow ..:(

Damn .. why this ATR came today ?

Why not tomorrow ..:(

Nizam, tomorrow morning u can still catch it departing, pls contact local spotter Nick and Lee for further etd info kekekke

I think i'll post the ATR walkaround pics at the launch thread. Anyways, here are some apron shots

ex-9M-BBJ. Coming in to disturb the party

dscf0027uw2.jpg

The ATR's brother from a different mother hehe..EADS CASA 235

dscf0049ju8.jpg

9M-PolisStationPortable

dscf0136yz9.jpg

9M-MKV again?? So, doing KUL-KCH-KUL-KCH-KUL all in one day then..

dscf0141tm4.jpg

Ground,Malaysian 2528 vacated taxiway charlie

dscf0143hn5.jpg

wave!!

dscf0144wv5.jpg

chocks on

dscf0148kn5.jpg

Buy French/Euro :drinks:

dscf0150fr5.jpg

cheers!

to keep up the suspense..

it started with this

dscf0151yb1.jpg

See I knew You around the compound dude and get access for the ceremony..saja sik mauk madah awal2 kat mek orang (just dont to let us know)..

Nice invitation card..Have any extra for it??

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A picture almost similar with you bro Nick but this pictures taken long time ago..

9M-MKF..from KL..At Horbill Skyways Hanger

2834937568_742b4f8ea5_b.jpg

2834104451_855d50ca52_b.jpg

2835060956_498e76a070_b.jpg

Edited by Ashmil Abd Ghani

See I knew You around the compound dude and get access for the ceremony..saja sik mauk madah awal2 kat mek orang (just dont to let us know)..

Nice invitation card..Have any extra for it??

hehe Ashmil, ya pun last minit kena invite(last minute invitation)

about the card,forget la to take extra.So many kena buang merata-rata(thrown away) after the ceremony but forget to pick up :sorry:

hehe Ashmil, ya pun last minit kena invite(last minute invitation)

about the card,forget la to take extra.So many kena buang merata-rata(thrown away) after the ceremony but forget to pick up :sorry:

Ohh NooOOOOOO...people simply thrown it away...they not appreciate it..It thought if you have some extra I may want it..

Nick, the Kilo Victor after did KUL-KCH-KUL-KCH-KUL, then she did KUL-BKI-ICN-BKI-KUL run as MH64/5. :D spotted she today as MH 65.

Nick, the Kilo Victor after did KUL-KCH-KUL-KCH-KUL, then she did KUL-BKI-ICN-BKI-KUL run as MH64/5. :D spotted she today as MH 65.

Mr. Samuel, mean here the 9M-MKV did twice KUL-KCH sector and after that KUL-BKI-ICN..On same day for the sector KUL-KCH and KUL-BKI??..wow what long journey..

9M-MKV again?? So, doing KUL-KCH-KUL-KCH-KUL all in one day then..

Mr. Samuel, mean here the 9M-MKV did twice KUL-KCH sector and after that KUL-BKI-ICN..On same day for the sector KUL-KCH and KUL-BKI??..wow what long journey..

can don't make it to too formal? :D call me Sam or Samuel sound better. :p btw, it was mentioned by Nick. :pardon:

Wow..Nick.. having a great time u must have being at hornbil hangar and at the same time snapping incoming arrivals vacating charlie.. the A330 looks good.. anymore shots taken?

:drinks: