MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Ignatius

Kuching Intl Spotting Pixies...

How did u get into the GA apron area??

My friend's father work as Horbill Skyways before and he always visit his friends at Horbill Hanger..So he took me for short visit to hanger..

2805955394_db5cc92812_b.jpg

can brng us in with u the next tme u go? hehe

can brng us in with u the next tme u go? hehe

Ohh Iggy, Im so sorry...I love to bring all of you there but now I at Peninsular Malaysia..I still looking any chance to visit Kuching again..

Ohh Iggy, Im so sorry...I love to bring all of you there but now I at Peninsular Malaysia..I still looking any chance to visit Kuching again..

No worries.. whenever u come back and plan to visit there, just remember a few of us.. haha :p

No worries.. whenever u come back and plan to visit there, just remember a few of us.. haha :p

I'll Iggy,I'll let you know if I can make a visit and have any opportunity to visit the Hornbill hanger again..

Emm Iggy dont forget this coming Monday ea..I hope you free and hope I can see some shoot from you and others spotter also for the MASwings..

I'll Iggy,I'll let you know if I can make a visit and have any opportunity to visit the Hornbill hanger again..

Emm Iggy dont forget this coming Monday ea..I hope you free and hope I can see some shoot from you and others spotter also for the MASwings..

Alamak, that i have to leave it to the other kch spotters lah, I am not in kch at the moment.. sigh :(

Alamak, that i have to leave it to the other kch spotters lah, I am not in kch at the moment.. sigh :(

Ohh tedah..mek ingat kitak ada di Kuching.. (I thought you around Kuching)

pardon my ignorance.... is't Monday arrive kch?? :huh: I mean the MASWings' ATR

pardon my ignorance.... is't Monday arrive kch?? :huh: I mean the MASWings' ATR

Yes MASwings ATR72-500 9M-MWA will be departs 1.00PM from Subang on Monday and I don’t where this ATR heading to, but I believe ATR will perform straight flight to KCH. Most probably this ATR will be around KCH area for several days before launching for test flight at her new home town. The launch ceremony will be on Friday by Pehin Seri Abdul Taib Mahmud at Hornbill Skyways hanger.

Fuh so many conflicting dates hehe..

Ashmil, can enter the hornbill area,MAB pak guard sik halang kah?(the guards didnt stop you?)

Mauk try masuk bila ATR datang klak (wana try enter for the ceremony)

Ashmil, can enter the hornbill area,MAB pak guard sik halang kah?(the guards didnt stop you?)

Mauk try masuk bila ATR datang klak (wana try enter for the ceremony)

Kamek ke sinun dgan kawan bapak mek..nya embak kamek ke sinun..nya duluk keja kat sia,sbb ya nya snang jak masuk.. Engkah IC jak kt pondok jaga..pas ya kamek dapat tok..

2805940026_e0ee906042_b.jpg

Here some translation..

I been there because my friend father bring me to there..He work there before, that why he easy to get in. Just left IC at guard post and then get this..

Yes MASwings ATR72-500 9M-MWA will be departs 1.00PM from Subang on Monday and I don’t where this ATR heading to, but I believe ATR will perform straight flight to KCH. Most probably this ATR will be around KCH area for several days before launching for test flight at her new home town. The launch ceremony will be on Friday by Pehin Seri Abdul Taib Mahmud at Hornbill Skyways hanger.

anyway MWA will depart monday etd 1300 from Subang to BKI

source

:pardon:

Hi guys,

Something from a long time ago....

AKB742.jpg

That's TF-ATC Boeing 747-200B parked at Gate 7 (?) and I think I took this picture about 2002 if I remember correctly. From the old anjung tinjau now long gone :cray:

Wow.. thats so nice bro... anymore classic shots? For memories mah :drinks:

That's TF-ATC Boeing 747-200B parked at Gate 7 (?) and I think I took this picture about 2002 if I remember correctly. From the old anjung tinjau now long gone :cray:

This picture make me cry

Really miss the big viewing area

that is not santubong... some other mount...

really miss tat view gallery... those were the times when still havent own any digital cam.. sigh :(

Sorry lah Iggy :sorry: That's my only picture from the old anjung tinjau...I think the picture exists only because of the 742 as it was (then) a very rare occasion to even get any 747 to KCH.

Sorry lah Iggy :sorry: That's my only picture from the old anjung tinjau...I think the picture exists only because of the 742 as it was (then) a very rare occasion to even get any 747 to KCH.

I like the 742 bcoz it also bears the airasia marking.. good stuff there

Kuching spotters, Mahathir shud be visiting Kuching this friday. ETD from Subang was 1400 and aircraft was ment to be N729LJ (learjet 60). But this aircraft is having problems. So i'd think he wud charter sum other aircraft. I will try n fidn out wht aircraft it is.