MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
TK

KUL RWY 32R , Winter , '08

Professional BEGGAR.. and a big time Looser

This guy came in with a motorcycle, alone trying to BEG some money from me but i ignored him. He said his boss is coming and going to issue me a summons cost RM500 because we entered kawasan larangan. I knew he has not contacted his boss thou he has a walkie talkie with him and he just want to ask for some "Duit Kopi". He is kind enough to wait up to 20minutes up there waiting us to give him money while allowing us to continue shooting...

Then we go ahead and pack up our things as no more traffic to shoot, he asked us to wait for his boss to come or we will have to give him some coffee money in order for us to leave the hill. He left in frustration after we refuse to give him a single sen.... :)

bro, did this guy came with a blue modenas/yamaha bike wearing black crash helmet? wearing dark blue MAB shirt?

its a MAB Jacket, not sure what color is the bike and helmet thou, my guess they are the same ppl?

Whoorayyy !! Samed10t who visited me and Walter the other day. He used the same excuse to earn "extra income"

Edited by Loh Wilson

its a MAB Jacket, not sure what color is the bike and helmet thou, my guess they are the same ppl?

Whoorayyy !! Samed10t who visited me and Walter the other day. He used the same excuse to earn "extra income"

those wearing MAB jacket is actually the oil palm estate guard (equivalent to AP, minus the fire-arm). they do carry along walkie-talkie to communicate with the estate office (including the 'BEREDAR' guys). i come across one myself at 32L threshold and asking 1001 questions but didn't asked for 'NESCAFE $$$$' a.k.a '$$$$ KOPI' (how to ask, 'BEREDAR' guys was passing by at that time and didn't even bother about me). :rofl:

What a shame that we have this type of unprofessional authorised personel working at KLIA. He makes himself so cheap asking for duit Kopi. Infact he should say, "RM50 untuk ambil gambar selama 3jam pertama dan RM30 untuk setiap jam yang berterusan" :lol: :rofl:

This guy came in with a motorcycle, alone trying to BEG some money from me but i ignored him. He said his boss is coming and going to issue me a summons cost RM500 because we entered kawasan larangan. I knew he has not contacted his boss thou he has a walkie talkie with him and he just want to ask for some "Duit Kopi". He is kind enough to wait up to 20minutes up there waiting us to give him money while allowing us to continue shooting...

Then we go ahead and pack up our things as no more traffic to shoot, he asked us to wait for his boss to come or we will have to give him some coffee money in order for us to leave the hill. He left in frustration after we refuse to give him a single sen.... :)

same with my experience. Is he bald?

The bike is white, my friend.

Well, it was really shame, as Kev replied him that he is just a poor student, no money to GIVE him, he asked Kev to ask my HELP to put into his beggar bowl.

VV凸

......he is just a poor student, no money to GIVE him,

Did the MBA say if you guys are poor, how come you guys owned hi-tech & expensive cameras :lol: :rofl:

Alamak, kena berkongsi 3 oranglah Hotel Ibrahim/Iggy/Ian kakaka

Tak Nak Laaa.... If you put T infront of it.. it happen to be TAH* :rofl:

Ask Him to Open A Counter Ticket that old cabin... Mintak Duit Plaak. <_>

We should tray apply 'SuRat KeBeNaraN' :help:

Did the MBA say if you guys are poor, how come you guys owned hi-tech & expensive cameras :lol: :rofl:

t-i-d-a-k-t-a-u... :rofl:

CILAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKAAAAAAAAAA!!!

for those who tihnk i'm insane, you'll know why in a few hours time..

Edited by Jonathan Kong

Went spotting this morning. Got these two from Oscar Hotel.

Cargolux

Cargoluxedited.jpg

My first AK A330. We'll be seeing more of this.

Xcropped.jpg

Then moved to 32L...

CILAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKAAAAAAAAAA!!!

for those who tihnk i'm insane, you'll know why in a few hours time..

Walter.... i edited your post... <_>

Aiyahhh.. missed the censored part.. I wonder what happen??? :pardon: