MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Nabiel Haniff

Pilot...Pilots...

wow ... I didn't know there are so many of AK pilots among us. :yahoo:

dont u know we part of da RED locust swarm painting da skies of S.E.A red.

sorry too many sci fi movies. in penang now just 'whacked' a plate of nasi kandar.

yum yum. wish i can tapau this next time i fly in. :good:

the nasi lemak outside penang airport's departure level, at the very beginning of the terminal building, is nice :good:

Edited by Ian Lim

the nasi lemak outside penang airport's departure level, at the very beginning of the terminal building, is nice :good:

noted Ian thx. will bring exact change and prepare to dash IF we land early. :)

What are the odds of that ?? haha ...

well i would say out of 100% since day one i started flying with AA. i would say realistically 25-30%? :)

not that bad wat.... there are days where we DO land early. n in those days, i make sure all da pax knows it.

noted Ian thx. will bring exact change and prepare to dash IF we land early. :)

I do hope you intend to tapau and not "whack" said nasi lemak in situ (knowing what AK targetted turnaround time is) ! Otherwise, get some indigestion medicine ready just in case ! :)

.... there are days where we DO land early. n in those days, i make sure all da pax knows it.

Heard that loud and clear on a KUL-TWU. Flight arrived 20 minutes early and was announced via the PA in 3 languages....BM, English and a Chinese dialect :)

TWU-KUL....late by 25 minutes, but landed earlier than scheduled. Also announced via PA. Glad it did, as I managed to buy taxi coupon before 12 midnight, hence saving 50% midnight surcharge.

Edited by Rozhan

.As far as Im concern there is no Capt Andrew Gavin listed as Capt on the A330 fleet ,there are only 8 x Capts and 6 x FOs.How long have you been in AK,did you start out flying the B733 prior to converting to A320 or DEC to the A320?The said aircraft is leased from AWAS and its MSN is 054,XFA just got the aircraft as is where is.Just a reminder to all AXM drivers,you can taxy fast but the FDA will record youre speeds,besides youll get a whacking tongue lashing from the CPO or DFO himself.By the way where did you do youre A320 conversion,AirAsia Academy or at Airbus training Toulouse?

Capt Gavin and I did our conversion in ZhuHai lar :p

Ahh...those stories will remain with me forever.

eh Ian cepat cepat...get your hours. I need a right hand man in the 345!

.As far as Im concern there is no Capt Andrew Gavin listed as Capt on the A330 fleet ,there are only 8 x Capts and 6 x FOs.How long have you been in AK,did you start out flying the B733 prior to converting to A320 or DEC to the A320?The said aircraft is leased from AWAS and its MSN is 054,XFA just got the aircraft as is where is.Just a reminder to all AXM drivers,you can taxy fast but the FDA will record youre speeds,besides youll get a whacking tongue lashing from the CPO or DFO himself.By the way where did you do youre A320 conversion,AirAsia Academy or at Airbus training Toulouse?

lol again :lol:

eh Ian cepat cepat...get your hours. I need a right hand man in the 345!

Haiya...'AEY BUS TWEE TWEE ZEEWO' first mah :rofl:

Capt Gavin, i'll request you to be my partner for CCQ course ah :)

Haiya...'AEY BUS TWEE TWEE ZEEWO' first mah :rofl:

Capt Gavin, i'll request you to be my partner for CCQ course ah :)

No problem...i'll speak to Jabbar..im sure CCQ can arrange fast fast wan.

Just got back from DXB-KIX-DXB. Tired la...

Eh Ian, that ECAM overheat warning gone oredi ah?

Azmir, you have to read this thread from the very beginning, and with a pinch of salt too..... :drinks:

hahaha.. captain Gavin Andrew David... where are you?? :rofl:

KUL-KTM-KUL charter flight.

hey!

Some of you said,write a note to give to captain for a cockpit visit...

so,i already made the note for the request....

Now,i don't know when i should give that note to the flight crew..

Any idea?

I think,i should give to her/him in flight cruising. :D

Thanks!!

hey!

Some of you said,write a note to give to captain for a cockpit visit...

so,i already made the note for the request....

Now,i don't know when i should give that note to the flight crew..

Any idea?

I think,i should give to her/him in flight cruising. :D

Thanks!!

Why dont you type out the note here?

Perhaps someone can give you tips should it need improvement.

hahaha.. captain Gavin Andrew David... where are you?? :rofl:
you guys really jokers arr......sape yg tak kenal captain Gavin Andrew mmg tak dan 3jumaat laa tue :rofl:

Sign in to follow this