MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Meor

BKI Spotting V2

today noon time got Korean 744 at BKI. spotted by Meor and my dad (approach and depart). and i hear her departure roar from canteen. :angry: AGAIN!!!

OT.

Desmond, did not see your party logo so ended up voting for another logo.

Replace AB6 or the 330? Or charter flight? :blink:

It was another special charter flight in addition to their regular midnight charter flight. Actually there are TWO Korean Air B747-400 today at BKI. They are KE9645 and KE9647.

Edited by Isaac

OT.

Desmond, did not see your party logo so ended up voting for another logo.

Lolzz. Let's suffer for the next five years. :glare:

It was another special charter flight in addition to their regular midnight charter flight. Actually there are TWO Korean Air B747-400 today at BKI. They are KE9645 and KE9647.

Thanks for the info. Wonder why koreans like kk so much.

Edited by Desmond C

Thanks for the info. Wonder why koreans like kk so much.

Most probably the beach. Now we just need more shopping centres here. I hate Centre Point :angry:

Most probably the beach. Now we just need more shopping centres here. I hate Centre Point :angry:

So do I, smelly, a lot of fan zai. Hehe, PTI i mean. Suddenly you will get bodek. :pardon:

No sweat! I was counting the number of shopping complexes (existing and in progress) and I think we have around 20 now?

Current: CPS, Merdeka, KK Plaza, Karamunsing, Warisan Square, Wawasan Plaza, Kompleks Asia City, Likas Square, City Mall, Central Plaza, Kolombong Giant(?)

In progress: 1Borneo, KK Times Square, Megalong, the one opposite Sutera Harbour, opposite Likas Square

In progress: 1Borneo, KK Times Square, Megalong, the one opposite Sutera Harbour, opposite Likas Square

You forgot Star City, Suria Sabah (next to Wisma Merdeka) and the one in Karamunsing, can't remember what it's called, something like capitol or capital karamunsing or something.

The mega project opposite Sutera Harbour is called Harbour City.

I don't know about Megalong and Likas Square but i heard these two projects are pretty much dead. Central Plaza (the one near Kota Kinabalu high school) and Kompleks Asia City are both so dead . Wawasan Plaza is not doing very good either. I wonder if Parkson Grand will shut down their outlet there (Wawasan Plaza) when KK Times Square shopping mall is completed as it is confirmed that Parkson will be one of the anchor tenants there.

Warisan Square is quite good as there are not many illegal immigrants dare to go inside but it's just too small. It's brother, 1Borneo near UMS, which is still under construction, is big enough but too far away from the city centre.

Only KK Times Square Shopping Mall, Suria Sabah, Harbour City, Star City and 1Borneo have a good chance to succeed so far. All the others ... GOOD LUCK !

Edited by Isaac

You forgot Star City, Suria Sabah (next to Wisma Merdeka) and the one in Karamunsing, can't remember what it's called, something like capitol or capital karamunsing or something.

The mega project opposite Sutera Harbour is called Harbour City.

I don't know about Megalong and Likas Square but i heard these two projects are pretty much dead. Central Plaza (the one near Kota Kinabalu high school) and Kompleks Asia City are both so dead . Wawasan Plaza is not doing very good either. I wonder if Parkson Grand will shut down their outlet there (Wawasan Plaza) when KK Times Square shopping mall is completed as it is confirmed that Parkson will be one of the anchor tenants there.

Warisan Square is quite good as there are not many illegal immigrants dare to go inside but it's just too small. It's brother, 1Borneo near UMS, which is still under construction, is big enough but too far away from the city centre.

Only KK Times Square Shopping Mall, Suria Sabah, Harbour City, Star City and 1Borneo have a good chance to succeed so far. All the others ... GOOD LUCK !

Any reason why those illegal do not dare to enter warisan?

The items' price are super expensive. :pardon:

Well they don't buy anything anyway even if they're in CP.

Well they don't buy anything anyway even if they're in CP.

Cp got fun square, and might be 1 of their homebase. If warisan got lot of those illegal, i think not much people will go there due to the safety reason. Those illegals will also polute the air of the shopping center. And even Warisan's security might be more strict than those in Cp. Even though they(cp's guard) see something happen, they might not helping. There were few cases already.

:excl: :excl: :excl: OFF TOPIC :excl: :excl: :excl:

Agree!!!! :angry: guys if you want to chit chat other than BKI aviation please move it to other place...

-meor-

Sneeze, will you be more angry now? :p

Sam, you better move to some islands where I can't search you out. :angry:

Nice shot, blue sky, my favor!!!

Sam, you better move to some islands where I can't search you out. :angry:

Nice shot, blue sky, my favor!!!

Labuan Island. :rofl:

another 2

Brunei 822 P.O.B. 41!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSC_3352-70.jpg

MicroSoft

DSC_3372-700.jpg

Iggy, how?

:drinks:

Close up not close enough... only 100mm.. go straight lah ekeke