MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
BC Tam

Flight Tracking

wow..this is AWESOME.

Works well with my scanner...erm..i mean.. "flatbed" scanner... :blink:

flightstats.com is also a very useful tool for punctuality info of specific flights. I rely on it to decide which flight to book when I need to be somewhere on time.

It certainly is a useful tool. However, accuracy of info available can be largely discounted I guess. In the BKI page I linked to, many afternoon flights still listed as 'enroute' Also note, no flights listed as landed - yikes ! :)

Perhaps info on BKI is not updated automatically ? Will have to try play around with displays for major airports to see if it's any different

It certainly is a useful tool. However, accuracy of info available can be largely discounted I guess. In the BKI page I linked to, many afternoon flights still listed as 'enroute' Also note, no flights listed as landed - yikes ! :)

Perhaps info on BKI is not updated automatically ? Will have to try play around with displays for major airports to see if it's any different

The useful bit is the on time statistics for each specific flight. They're known to be very accurate.

Sometimes the default date on the website is off. Make sure it shows the correct date for your query.

+++

quite accurate, i must said. i believe Adrian, and Kenneth will agree as well. :)

just now we spot the KE AB6 landed at BKI soil around the time they mentioned in the web. also, i suppose the time table update is depend on the airline. look at this link, only an hour later, the website already updated with the latest (47 mins behind schedule) arrival time. :)

guys :

SBW Sibu D7 2163 Dinar Lineas Aereas 01:05 PM Unknown

F50

KUD Kudat D7 1005 Dinar Lineas Aereas 12:35 PM Unknown

DHT

Dinar Lineas Aereas???

pardon for my ignorance...i really never heard of that before :sorry:

Edited by Louis L.

guys :

F50

DHT

Dinar Lineas Aereas???

it was FAX.

it was FAX.

thanks for the reply sam...obviously it's FAX....but y it uses different name???

or the name got other meaning??? such like airlines that will not operate soon(not making money) :rofl: ...joking ..no offence.....

PEACE

or the name got other meaning???

You might be on to something here - Dinar Lineas Aereas, sounds a bit latino.

My guess - Dinar as in dinosaur ? Lineas Aereas as in airline ?

Put 2 & 2 together, "dinosaur airline" :) Which is what FAX will be as a flying entity in a couple of weeks :D

I have used this website for my spotting trip couple of months already.Most of the info there are accurate except the aircraft type shown and the flight status.

Overall,it's a great website to plan your holiday or spotting trip like me!!!

Exactly!!!If they provide rego then it becomes perfect.

However,I have found another website that can provide some of aircraft info and the routes.

Here are the links and have a look,guys!!!

http://www.acarsd.org/acarsquery.html

Its a useful tools when you want to know which aircraft is utilised to a certain route.

guys :

F50

DHT

Dinar Lineas Aereas???

Louis,

Dinar Lineas Aereas was operating in Argentina; you can check some pictures at www.airliners.net, select Dinar in keywords...when they went bust, the code was given to Fax :pardon:

Sign in to follow this