MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Ewan Shamsudin

PEN-TGG-KUA and KUA-TGG-PEN

Screenshot_2-1.jpg

Now that's what I call a "community airline"!

Perhaps PEN-KBR-TGG-KUA vv. in the future?

Or better still SZB-IPH-KBR?

Or across the pond PEN-KBR-BKI!!

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Good idea as more economical (and only slightly less convenient for the passengers); KLC used to do that with the F50 on the AMS-BRS-CWL-AMS route, before traffic really picked-up and is now operated by F70's as AMS-BRS v.v. and AMS-CWL v.v., resp. ;)

Aaaa.... yes... still recalled some MH F27 flight routes,

like KUL-JHB-KCH, JHB-MKA-KUL-IPH-PEN... :D

hehe.. like a flying express bus... air-bus?? :blink:

hehe.. like a flying express bus... air-bus?? :blink:

i think norman mentioned in other thread MKA - KUL was a 2hr drive before the PLUS highway. And it was many many year back of course, so i assume IPH - PEN also the same case

That will be a fun multiple takeoffs and landings for someone destined for KUA from PEN or vv. It may be an indication pasenger numbers for PEN-TGG and PEN-KUA vv can't fill an F50 for dedicated point to point services.

Since the very smart and revered minister of transport has recently publically announced FireFly can operate out of SZB 'with immediate effect', then perhaps FY can try out other routes out of KL if current services are found to be not viable.

SZB-KUA-KBR seems viable...lots of express busses are running Kuantan-Kota Bharu route..dont be surprise if most of the passengers are business people,government officers..if given the option im sure theyd rather fly.. :)

SZB-KUA-KBR seems viable...lots of express busses are running Kuantan-Kota Bharu route..dont be surprise if most of the passengers are business people,government officers..if given the option im sure theyd rather fly.. :)

Or SZB-KTE-KBR....

A lot of oil people... and if I were orang Kota Bharu that is appealing.

With a lot of bus accident and the long hours.. By far I'd prefer to fly..

Sign in to follow this