MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Denny Yen

SQ A380 paint job completed...

The paint scheme looks good on the A380 :D :pardon:

Looks much better than I thought. A lot nicer than when the big baby was in the official Airbus livery. :drinks:

As October gets nearer everyday, everything about the A380 is also getting ready in the company. Was doing a simulator session on Thursday and I was caught so surprised. The A380 sim is already installed and in the testing phase with various servers all powered up and ready. The simulator is made by Thales.....of course....

LeeCH - have you been placed in line yet to convert to the whalejet anytime soon ? If so, congrats is in order I reckon ! :)

Gosh, she's gorgeous! Can't wait to fly with her, if SQ send her to LAX :drinks:

they will. ;)

Nice paintjob. How could anyone miss the large flying billboard?

I was reading an outdated copy of Air International (December 2006) and read that one of the five A380s destined for SIA did not carry the expected tail livery of SIA while the four assembled SIA A380s that were being rewired and tested do carry SIA's insignia. This apparently lead to UK aviation media speculation of a possible special edition paint scheme. Anyone has any info on this?

Nice paintjob. How could anyone miss the large flying billboard?

I was reading an outdated copy of Air International (December 2006) and read that one of the five A380s destined for SIA did not carry the expected tail livery of SIA while the four assembled SIA A380s that were being rewired and tested do carry SIA's insignia. This apparently lead to UK aviation media speculation of a possible special edition paint scheme. Anyone has any info on this?

if i'm not mistaken, SIA not really like the 'special scheme'. they thought it as something like 'pantang' (sorry Pieter, dunno how to said in English :sorry: ) since the crash of their 747 at Taiwan. please feel free to correct me if i'm wrong. :)

if i'm not mistaken, SIA not really like the 'special scheme'. they thought it as something like 'pantang' (sorry Pieter, dunno how to said in English :sorry: ) since the crash of their 747 at Taiwan. please feel free to correct me if i'm wrong. :)

It's "taboo", Sam.

Sign in to follow this