MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Ewan Shamsudin

Aviation shots, pimped

Hello boys and girls,

Let's share a fresh look at the photographs by treating them with crazy/creative/out-of-the-box/fun/different manipulations! The keyword here is fun!

To get the ball rolling...

Page_1-3.jpg

Page_2-1.jpg

Page_1-2.jpg

Page_2.jpg

Page_3.jpg

Cikgu Ewan,

.... SUPERB.... I'm laughing rolling in my office... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: you can make a new part time career here...

I especially like the part of 'yati' going fishing

More more

Edited by Fitri Shukri

Different from usual...but btw, that's a Gulfstream (IV ?), not a Bombardier.

Oh yes, it's a Gulfstream! Sorry for the gross factual error. It's a Gulfstream Aerospace G-IV.

FITRI, glad it made you roll on the floor. :yahoo:

Good 1 ewan!

hihi...damn funny :yahoo: ! as usual, we must have more fokker 50 elements as the foundation, just like doraemon and his 'pintu suka hati' and 'kipas terbang'!

Last time your colleague ask u about air fare...i wonder what they ask now?

Ewan, this is something new, interesting, and very entertaining! :good: More please? :D

Bro,

where is my pic? not included ka?

-cheers-

Relakslah brader... orang hero jahat bermisai kucing, kadang-kadang masuk lambat sikit dalam skrip :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ...

Ewan, good one, indeed make my day alot brighter after a tiring stressful day of hectic stupid work at site :clapping:

Yati sure looks shocking kekeke... i wonder how Azahan would react knowing Yati went fishing kekeke..

More to come please....

ewan...can u consider urself to be an aviation comic maker...maybe either boeng or airbus will employ u....trust me..hehe

Bro,

where is my pic? not included ka?

How can I forget you, bro...! Hahaha... like Fitri says orang hero jahat bermisai kucing, kadang-kadang masuk lambat sikit dalam skrip... Hahah scroll down...

Page_1-6.jpg

Page_2-2.jpg

... and no, Adrian, you are not safe... yours coming later... hahahah!

Louis, ahhaha employ me as a what? Mascot?

Iggy, glad you have been entertained.

Tony, coming up... coming up...

Khaled, nowadays they wonder why I wake up so early and go 'missing' on off-days.

... and no, Adrian, you are not safe... yours coming later... hahahah!

Oh gosh no... :lol:

Hi Ewan,

I enjoyed the "cartoon strips" very much! Nice layout and colour too. BTW was that done on Mac ?

Cheers!

Kwek

Hi Ewan,

... was that done on Mac ?

Shhhh... shhhh... don't want to reveal trade secret yet! Hahahahha!

Damn great... i think KUL based spotters should import BKI-based Ewan to do a comic version of spotting in KUL... there will many more characters!!!

BTW, I'm the only one who has been to Ewan Comic headquarter which also double as the hq for Persatuan Bujang Semenanjung, somewhere in the mysterious land of Tamparuli... Was it an Apple? Was it a Vista? ... well all I got at his place was AF5!?

... i think KUL based spotters should import BKI-based Ewan to do a comic version of spotting in KUL... there will many more characters!!!

BTW, I'm the only one who has been to Ewan Comic headquarter which also double as the hq for Persatuan Bujang Semenanjung, somewhere in the mysterious land of Tamparuli... Was it an Apple? Was it a Vista? ... well all I got at his place was AF5!?

Hahaha... a quick browse-through on the Oscar-Hotel threads, I'm pretty sure ideas and characters for a comic bumper issue are in abundance!

Yes, Fitri you've been to the rumah hantu. But your stopover was too short to unravel the mystery shrouding the HQ... hahahah!

Louis, ahhaha employ me as a what? Mascot?

anything la...but mascot isn't great enough....official pimper of airbus or boeing...is tat great???hehehee

Sign in to follow this