MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Cornelis Boersma

Visiting KUL/WMKK

Guest Levent
Probeer een T-shirt aan te trekken die niet opvalt, Cornelis, zoals grijs of donkergroen: nooit een probleem mee gehad op de OH...

That's a good tip, Pieter! Never thought of that before, but luckily I haven't been caught on the hill yet . I'll reserve my dark green shirt for the occasion from now on...

(now all you other guys should know what this is about, right?)

Cornelius, great to see you shots here!

Yes, perhaps you should get a deep green shirt, and all of us, too! Your orage-red was too bright... Hehehe... :D

I go to Spooky place this afternoon around 5 PM until 8PM I think.

This morning I wanted to go to Observation Hill again very early but it was raining all morning thats why I unfortunately decided to stay in my hotel. So if I dont nail those remaining 3 777s I have to get back :p Maybe I can join you Pieter in June;) Je vliegt IPB neem ik aan? Net wat voor mij! :rolleyes:

Tomorrow I also go early for spotting, when its not raining. And afternoon probably again.

As everyone is not recommanding a visit to Subang because MPA is probably not good shootable I focus on the remaining triples.

Today I saw from my hotelroom an 727 leaving. White fuselage, blue tail, with a white circeled logo.. anyone the airline? I was to late to get my camera I am sorry.

Today I saw from my hotelroom an 727 leaving. White fuselage, blue tail, with a white circeled logo.. anyone the airline? I was to late to get my camera I am sorry.

Is it this one? :) :

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=490258&nseq=0

*Photo courtesy of TK :D *

Cornelis,

9M-MRE 777 you shot with early rotation was me inside.

We did flaps 15 take off..to Jakarta. (MH711 and MH710)

Yes we back early...around 14:00. Did you shoot any arrival of MRE?

I did the landing! B)

I hope you had a good time in Malaysia...as for your Mike Papa Alpha jumbo...she's gone!

Check Subang thread!

I saw the pictures. To bad I didnt knew it ah well.. Maybe I'll see her as I dont know how registered so I still have the aircraft used to be -MPA. I think I also have MRE at arrival, but I am not sure. Have to check my camera for that. I will check it when I get home, so if you are patient for a couple of days.. ;)

Hi guys,

Just read the BKK old airport will be reopend this weekend so I was on time there!

Further I've some pics from this morning I want to show you. And further I want to say you probably wont here from me for 24 hours because I fly back home tonight.

I want to thank the guys who joined me at the observation hill or at spooky place, the guys showed me around the area/KL or gave me a ride to the hotel, THANK YOU!

Here a few shots of today.

img72131zn4.jpg

img72681iv6.jpg

img73691ml1.jpg

All the pictures are awesome, and rare for some, definately you seems enjoy urself at the hotel!!!

I like the MasKargo shots and KLM blue! Wow , ur stayed untill 8PM, would luv to see some of the nights shots plz :pardon:

Cornelis,

Nice UPS 757 take-off shot :drinks:

Enjoy a full flight tonight: 435 booked and 428 seats (so I guess, you've to sleep in a vertical postition all the way to AMS :lol: )

i was late today for the UPS... and i miss that sight of photographing the top of the UPS!! And you got the Thai 773... Have a safe journey home and nice meeting you~ come back soon for the missing 2 Tripple Seven, Cornelis :)

Pieter, if i recall correctly what Cornelis told me this morning, he'll be on row 67 all the way at the tail ....

Pieter, if i recall correctly what Cornelis told me this morning, he'll be on row 67 all the way at the tail ....

Correct: seat 67J ;)

img72131zn4.jpg

img72681iv6.jpg

Nice pictures of the UPS 752F and the SIA 772 with the condensation on the wings, Cornelis :good: :drinks:

Pieter: 67J correct. Inbreuk op mn privacy :p Only was delayed for 2 hours from AMS to KUL. Arrived only half an hour or 40 minutes late on AMS this morning! Very good. Cost index 99 full speed back home!

I am now going to upload al my pictures on my computer and if I have some great shots, I will post them.

I dont have nightshots from near the runway because the aircraft were moving to fast. I do have some nightshots I made last night at KLIA satelite building! I will upload some of them later this day.

Saw Iran Air 747, Emirates A332, and lots more interesting traffic.

Oh and of the remaining triples of MAS I also got the MRC.

Does somebody know which 777 was in front of the hangar near RWY 32L-14R yesterday? I cant read it on my picture it was to far away, but as far I can see it must be MRO, MRG or MRQ... someone? If it was MRQ, I got all the 777s!

747s I only need MPF and of course MPA... :sorry:

And I think I also know why I havent seen the blue Air Asia 320 on KUL, I saw a blue looking airbus also there near the hangars so I think thats explaining...

I had a good flight home, only a really anoying German girl in front op me dropped her drink, so my left foot was all wet for a few hours. After the flight she trew away her drink in the air. My neighbour got wet that time. He was so pissed and she was just saying "Oh I was asleep it was just an reaction I couldnt control." Yeah right...

But flight was oke. For the first time I really slept a little inflight. I think up to 2 hours in total!! Heavy takeoff, really heavy. After takeoff a really good sight on Putrajaya and later on KL. Because we were so heavy and still flying very low lots of details on the ground could be seen very good. I saw the "Rotterdam-Bridge" Norman ;)

Regards from Kual..... uhh Holland again :(

Cornelis

Pieter: 67J correct. Inbreuk op mn privacy :p

Heavy takeoff, really heavy.

Moet je maar geen KLM vliegen !!! :p :p

Last time, 'my' KL0810 with full load (of passengers and cargo) did only about 1200ft a minute climb ex 32R :o

Does somebody know which 777 was in front of the hangar near RWY 32L-14R yesterday? I cant read it on my picture it was to far away, but as far I can see it must be MRO, MRG or MRQ... someone? If it was MRQ, I got all the 777s!

It's not MRQ. She is still in SZB for C check.. :sorry:

After observing the pictures again and again I made MRA of it.

MRQ at Subang to bad. Well that means or I have to see it in Europe or I have to get back :D

I also promise some pictures to upload today which I am busy with right now.

Well that means or I have to see it in Europe or I have to get back :D

You can join me the end of June :lol:

As promised some shots of the night I left KLIA.

img7584jt6.jpg

img7687lu6.jpg

img7696bf6.jpg

img7694du4.jpg

Malaysian Art :p And I feel this picture is very awesome!

img7617eq3.jpg

img7668dc4.jpg

img7667id9.jpg

And three I made at home -> EHAM

img7707eq8.jpg

img7714as4.jpg

img7710qi6.jpg

Edited by Cornelis Boersma

Cornelis,

My compliments with the two 757 shots (I know it's your favourite aircraft-type :p ), both CZ and HY look fabulous from this angle :good:

Thanks for sharing these shots; good to see you've enjoyed your KUL trip :pardon:

Awesome shots Cornelis, great catch of the rare! I like the MH 747 in the dark, give me some sort of feeling, simply gorgeous! :good:

How u manage to get those pix, did u went to the gate? Or snap thru the windowsssss :pardon:

KUL looks bz with international flights at night :drinks:

All trough the windows. The KLIA Satelite building has some nice spots to photograph from! Only I couldnt get reflection away on all pics. I think I was walking around the satelite building all night long, think I made the cirkel through the building for at least 10 times :D

Sign in to follow this