MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sung

Vietnam Airline A332, VN-A369

18th...on CNY? yeah right...holiday mood.

as far as we malaysian knows...CNY=Malaysia Shutdown for a week!

1600LT :rolleyes: today (29Jan07)..

Alamak Sam try to call you earlier tapi masuk voicemail thought you're on MRP. Try to col Ju-bor but he's on leave, end up i slept dun wanna take the risk waiting all day long.Anyway any photos of her departing?

yeah..i waited up until 1700... i set my simple rules now...one hour wait...then dont bother!
I wonder why that is :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Now just to convince VN that they should start a PER flight, i'm sick of loading hundreds of bags weekly on BI and SQ all SGN bound! A332 service 4x weekly would be just nice :drinks:

yeah..i waited up until 1700... i set my simple rules now...one hour wait...then dont bother!

1700!! TK.. It is too early.. :nea: The sun set at 1900++, I'm sure your darksider will works well.. :rofl: ..

Alamak Sam try to call you earlier tapi masuk voicemail thought you're on MRP. Try to col Ju-bor but he's on leave, end up i slept dun wanna take the risk waiting all day long.Anyway any photos of her departing?

Aiya.. next time better call a few times.. :angry: .. by the way, I've some photos for you and TK and the rest of MW..

In the hangar a week before delivery..

IMG_4549.jpg

Outside the hangar preparing for delivery flight

IMG_4671A.jpg

IMG_4673A.jpg

LSG Skychef deliver the meals for the flight

IMG_4677.jpg

IMG_4678-1.jpg

Right nose shot with the crew doing a walkaround

IMG_4680.jpg

Will cont.. Photobucket too slow to upload..

Sam, try Imageshack.

more photo can load and its fast.

I switch from photobucket to imageshack...cool :rolleyes:

Bro..next time, call me, i will see you at the hangar for photo shoot of second vietnam.

I prefer i go to the hangar apron than wait at the fence... but i prefer i am accompany by you. :D

Samsyuri,

Nice shots :drinks:

Love the dark-blue and grey colours seperated by the thin white line (great combination)...

Cool, nice shot, can saw the Line 9 foreman clearly in the pics, from the pics, and can even see myself in the pics, but not that clear, you can see they loading up sony bravia, panasonic remote control ceiling fan, panasonic air con, philips dvd player, philips 5.1 and etc. Total 11 pax on board including pilots.

Edited by Sung

the MH 747-400 that has been parked outside the apron, 9m-mpa, has been sold to Boeing which will be converted as one of the dreamlifter in taipei.

So 'Ipoh' will get extream makeover & become Dreamlifter. This will be something special to remember for.

Did another VN A330 just leave SZB?? :help:

I saw one just now at approx 1817hrs flying off from SZB over PJ area.

Edited by kianhong