MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal

Bleeding again my nose.. I wonder how much I have to bleed on... imagine if you did a nose job for A380!!! its just gonna be HUGE :lol:

iggy, you will stop bleeding if MH cancels its 380s. hehehaha

Bleeding again my nose.. I wonder how much I have to bleed on... imagine if you did a nose job for A380!!! its just gonna be HUGE :lol:

Iggy, if then, that time you may see a.............................................SNOOPY in the shot posted. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :pardon:

IPB Image

Excellent Shot Azahan.. :good:

The Shot of Kilowatt is of Top Quality man..Superb!!

Thanks for sharing.

hope u have enjoyed my and maarof's photos. but why aaa the amazing 734 captains love to raise their arms to the handle above?? :pardon:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Maybe the captains missed standing and holding tight on the handles above during their times in the "BAS MINI "? :rofl: :rofl: or worst still, hidding their faces from your BIGMA kekekekek :rofl: :rofl:

hope u have enjoyed my and maarof's photos. but why aaa the amazing 734 captains love to raise their arms to the handle above?? :pardon:

SOP? :pardon: :p

Edited by Tony

At that height, left hand is on the handle to support the body; right hand is at the gear lever raising it up. Without the handle you could become unbalanced and fall over the throttle quadrant. You don't want that to happen, do you?

So, the FO's are actually doing the take-offs and flying on these outbound stretches ??? :huh:

IPB Image

this one look just like you put a model in front of a blue screen. very clear sky.

At that height, left hand is on the handle to support the body; right hand is at the gear lever raising it up. Without the handle you could become unbalanced and fall over the throttle quadrant. You don't want that to happen, do you?

i thot so too. thank you for the tip captain! :D

Azahan, nice nose shots especially the Hibi. :good:

Mr Saw is back in KUL ? I remembered he said he was going away for a while.

Teoh, photos are still in post process. Where are the photos from FZ-50 ? :rolleyes:

Waaaah~!!!! Realy Damn Lucky.. And Nice Nose Shoot Azahan~!!! :good:

Damn Lucky with those Star Aliance and Herc. Huyoo~!!!

Btw. I saw Emirates Red Belly today flying over me with damn clear blue sky :yahoo:

Haa... That's interesting! So next time, simmers, if you're flying a 737, be sure to raise your left arm for maximum realism! ;-)

Thanks the photos Mr. A and Capt. for the exaplnation. My eyes are wide open! :clapping:

Chaity, FZ-50 photos still undergoing processing... You don't mind to show up in the forum?? :D

Haa... That's interesting! So next time, simmers, if you're flying a 737, be sure to raise your left arm for maximum realism! ;-)

Thanks the photos Mr. A and Capt. for the exaplnation. My eyes are wide open! :clapping:

Chaity, FZ-50 photos still undergoing processing... You don't mind to show up in the forum?? :D

Nah! You can go ahead and post :D

FZ-50 photos still undergoing processing...

HARK...

Another Storm Trooper has joined us... :D :yahoo:

The force is strong with the Troopers kekekeke :lol: :clapping:

:lol: ke ke ke ke..good one yeh Norman..

It was so bloody hot afternoon before the storm..., 2 spotters became "dark" sider, one because we got tan...2 because the "dark" clouds came in and gave a free car wash...so 2 dark sider has to go home. :(

Gavin.... way to go... Nikonians rule!!! :D