MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Edwin P K

Airliners.net

Sorry for being uninformed, but to be a member of A.net, we have to pay membership? Even for posting in the forum?

Just thought of asking... :blink: =@ :sorry:

$25 for lifetime member or $5 each month for First Class member.

Edited by Seth K

No need to pay to upload images. However you must pay if you want to post in the forums.

Just wonder, do you guys get paid uploading image? Just curious, do you guys get a free membership or any privilages for uploading? Anyway, saw this new guy from Malaysia, 9MMAR aka Azizul.............perhaps someone from here?

you will get some portion back if you allow them to sell your picture in the store if i am not mistaken.

Despite making it to the club last week, today got two rejections out of two submissions. And this is after waiting for two weeks. Seems like it is getting unpopular with their new upload queue system now. Ever more a difficult way to be there.

Now to learn and learn Photoshop.

you will get some portion back if you allow them to sell your picture in the store if i am not mistaken.

True. I made 50 USD in 2 years :D :p Of which 25 USD was used for the Premium membership and another USD 25 still languishing in the PayPal account, which is useless in Malaysia. :o

True. I made 50 USD in 2 years :D :p Of which 25 USD was used for the Premium membership and another USD 25 still languishing in the PayPal account, which is useless in Malaysia. :o

Languishing in the PP a/c ? Why, coz you have used the $25 and only $25 leave?

or any side-story?

Seems like it is getting unpopular with their new upload queue system now. Ever more a difficult way to be there.

I think the new upload rules was started yesterday.

Cause I just noticed that I have a total of 10 quotas there but not 20.

the new upload limits rules increase their efficiency i think, the previous rules just implemented for few months right?

the new upload limits rules increase their efficiency i think, the previous rules just implemented for few months right?

Almost a year, I guess.