MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
KK Lee

safety briefing

The following is an actual flight announcement onboard Kulula, a South African low cost carrier.

This flight from Cape Town to Jo’burg will take 2 days via Mauritius.

When Oxygen masks drop down, please breath normally as this air is supply free of charge.

There are many ways to leave your lover but there is only one way to leave this aircraft…

In the event of landing on water, swimmers exit on the left; non-swimmers thank you for flying Kulula.

To tighten life jacket, clip on your waist not your neck.

Smoking is not permitted in this flight. You will be asked to leave immediately or fine R5000, which you better off flying with SAA.

Please turn off cell phone, DVD player,,,, or any vibrating device or else the pilot will be watching from hidden camera. :clapping: :yahoo: :rofl:

May be AK can add some spice to the safety briefing occasionally instead of reading the boring 30 years old script all the time.

hhehehe where'd you pick that one up from? Did you actually experience this?

Out of intereset, what was the reaction from the passengers? :)

If AK did this, I can imagine plenty of nervous faces somehow... better stick to that 30 year old script :)

hhehehe where'd you pick that one up from? Did you actually experience this?

Out of intereset, what was the reaction from the passengers? :)

If AK did this, I can imagine plenty of nervous faces somehow... better stick to that 30 year old script :)

Yep, it was my first experience on Kulula. Kulala is known for their humorous safety briefing.

Some pax had a good laugh, guess they were new to Kulala like me.

Oh I wish I was there that time :D

One thing that attract me is this one............most airline say-"This is a non smoking flight", I dunno if there are flight that is smoking, which the quote will be like this, " This is a smoking flight" :D just like hotel room, smoking, nonsmoking :good:

In MH, they say, "Smoking is prohibited in this flight" at the end......" Please be aware that drug mean death in Malaysia" :)

Ah, thanks for reminding :D

Simple and straight forward - love it!

:rofl:

The following is an actual flight announcement onboard Kulula, a South African low cost carrier.

This flight from Cape Town to Jo’burg will take 2 days via Mauritius.

When Oxygen masks drop down, please breath normally as this air is supply free of charge.

There are many ways to leave your lover but there is only one way to leave this aircraft…

In the event of landing on water, swimmers exit on the left; non-swimmers thank you for flying Kulula.

Smoking is not permitted in this flight. You will be asked to leave immediately or fine R5000, which you better off flying with SAA.

Please turn off cell phone, DVD player,,,, or any vibrating device or else the pilot will be watching from hidden camera. :clapping: :yahoo: :rofl:

May be AK can add some spice to the safety briefing occasionally instead of reading the boring 30 years old script all the time.

muahaha!!!! :rofl: :rofl: hilarious man.. AK should adopt it! :rofl:

I am informed by a seasoned traveller that Southwest Airlines started making comical safety and cabin announcements many years ago. Aparently when pax boarded the aircraft a couple of the cabin crew would be lying in the open overhead luggage compartment with half their body hanging down like pythons. I am also told that they didn't wear uniforms but casual and colourful attire at work. Wonder if this is still true now.

I am informed by a seasoned traveller that Southwest Airlines started making comical safety and cabin announcements many years ago. Aparently when pax boarded the aircraft a couple of the cabin crew would be lying in the open overhead luggage compartment with half their body hanging down like pythons. I am also told that they didn't wear uniforms but casual and colourful attire at work. Wonder if this is still true now.

Huh? :blink: The flight going to Amazon or something? I don't see the link between that and being casual... <_>

Southwest's livery itself is Amazon-ic... hahaha... :rofl:

not to clip on your neck?? how to clip on the neck??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I think the reason they announce this is that somed10t guy really use the jacket to clip their neck before they use for emergency...

HAHA, brilliant.

DJ used to make the odd one liner during the safety brief, however has refrained from doing it after somer "suits" got all offended. Gee, people need to lighten up! Now they just say it during other speeches.

A few i've heard...

By now your mobile phone must be switched off, if you are unsure how to do so, please ask the child sitting next to you

This is a non-smoking flight, however, should you wish to do so, please do so outside, by exiting the aircraft via the overwing emergency exits. A movie will be provided for those wishing to do so, which today is "Gone With the Wind"

Smoke detectors have been fitted in the toilets, passengers caught smoking will be strapped to the wings for the remainder of the flight

They have also been known to read horoscopes (out of the newspaper!), and also get pax to partake in aerobics in the aisle to break up the monotony of flying on a "suits special" (early morning, SYD/BNE/MEL flights)

HAHA, brilliant.

DJ used to make the odd one liner during the safety brief, however has refrained from doing it after somer "suits" got all offended. Gee, people need to lighten up! Now they just say it during other speeches.

A few i've heard...

By now your mobile phone must be switched off, if you are unsure how to do so, please ask the child sitting next to you

This is a non-smoking flight, however, should you wish to do so, please do so outside, by exiting the aircraft via the overwing emergency exits. A movie will be provided for those wishing to do so, which today is "Gone With the Wind"

Smoke detectors have been fitted in the toilets, passengers caught smoking will be strapped to the wings for the remainder of the flight

They have also been known to read horoscopes (out of the newspaper!), and also get pax to partake in aerobics in the aisle to break up the monotony of flying on a "suits special" (early morning, SYD/BNE/MEL flights)

Nice! :good: After all, part of DJ's "theme" is fun and friendly. The horoscope is a good idea ;)

Sign in to follow this