MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Samuel Chy

DragonAir A330-300

firstly, really thanks a lot to Isaac for providing the information. also apologies to Adrian that didn't inviting he go spotting. :(

BC, y we always can't meet de o??? this time i catch the landing pix at ur hotspot, then u catch the t/o pix at Beach3. haiz........... :p

here we go, sequence shot.

on final,

lining up, :huh:

IPB Image

IPB Image

crosswind????? :pardon:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

phettttt....... but i can't heard the sound from my place. :p as mention, picture said thousand of words. :D

IPB Image

speedbrake deployed.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

butterfly please, :p

IPB Image

disactivate butterfly,

IPB Image

speedbrake also no need already,

IPB Image

backtracking,

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

three a/c in one shot,

IPB Image

MAS 734 said, excuse me pls. KA said wait patiently la... :p

IPB Image

once KA turn into taxiway, MH start rolllllllllllllllllll,

IPB Image

bye MML,

IPB Image

then i rush to terminal to take this shot,

IPB Image

---the end---

enjoy...

comment pls....... and can anyone teach me how to edit...

side info, when i'm on the way back, my friend sms that he saw that plane at terminal also, he told me that his cousin will onboard that a/c to HK... so lucky...

Edited by samuel chy

firstly, really thanks a lot to Isaac for providing the information. also apologies to Adrian that didn't inviting he go spotting. :(

BC, y we always can't meet de o??? this time i catch the landing pix at ur hotspot, then u catch the t/o pix at Beach3. haiz........... :p

---the end---

enjoy...

comment pls....... and teach me how to edit...

Ha...i also have wow......

IPB Image

thanks for ur constribute, Aaron. :) but the weather seem like extremely bad...

Hi Samuel.....yes :good: ....rainy days in HKG during this week......you can see the sky and the ground....

Hi Samuel.....yes :good: ....rainy days in HKG during this week......you can see the sky and the ground....

BKI also... almost everyday around 4pm, the sky will turn into black colour, then of course rain la... :p :(

BKI also... almost everyday around 4pm, the sky will turn into black colour, then of course rain la... :p :(

Yup .... fast come and fast gone ....

samuel,

Lovely Dragon, what a spotter.

I think i know hot to get to the spot there, from KK to Tanjung Aru, round about, make 9 o'clock.

That small road leads to a school, SK Tanjung Aru.

Do we need a ladder? as the fence is a bit high though, i cant remember, but i know at end of 02, doesn't need any.

Ahhhhhhh.... What a bird... ehh should be dragon..!!! Lovely Sam... again.. those pix makes me dislike Kch more and more.. No chance whatsoever to spot any of these... Simply beautiful Sam.. You caught rare rare stuff there.. Something JK didnt have I surpose haha... :clapping: Nice sequentials tooo.. Bz airport I must say... It makes me want that model too hehe.. :lol:

samuel,

Lovely Dragon, what a spotter.

I think i know hot to get to the spot there, from KK to Tanjung Aru, round about, make 9 o'clock.

That small road leads to a school, SK Tanjung Aru.

Do we need a ladder? as the fence is a bit high though, i cant remember, but i know at end of 02, doesn't need any.

IPB Image

TK,

We label this place as the "BC spot"; as me and Samuel were indirectly unface-to-face meet BC for the 1st time. :lol: This perfect spotting place is able to accommodate 3 parking space for cars. The Telekom concrete will able to rise you up high over the fence. Perfect spot for snapping birds coming in from Rwy 20. Patrollers doesn't give a damn about you since it's an overly public place here. Doesn't need ladder if you only spot planes from here. Other spot than this need ladder and have to watch out for patrollers with their kicking boots. Me and Samuel is currently just started working on KKIA spotting map so look forward for it and will keep monitor the changes to the spotting spots as the BKI upgrades being done.

Yes. 9 O'Clock turn at Tj. Aru round about. Continue on going along the road has few other spotting place. Until you bump into S-Bend road, you will see there's a light-gravel road going in to the bush which heads to T2 side. But becareful, the road is very narrow and advice not to go alone as the place is very quiet. You get mugged and other ppl will not hear you. And not to put any valuble stuff in your car. ;)

Samuel, great pics.

:) Cheers

Edited by Adrian M

first of all, thanks for ur reply, guys. :)

TK, the place Adrian said just now is the place i spot that day. that place also the best place to catch overhead pix and back tracking also aircraft land on runway 20. :)

Iggy, lets go airshops.net ans select that model in ur shopping list. :p i'm still wait for ur one day trip to BKI la... :lol:

Raj and Kelvin, welcome and glad u like it... :)

SV, i read his reply in other topic few days ago... :D

finally, Adrian, thanks for ur explanation... :drinks:

you capturing the Best Livery on Airbus A330 :good: Nice Catch~!!!

Good on Angle.. Just Beautifull :wub:

Btw. Nice Thrust by Mike Lima There.. Cool~!!!

IPB Image

This is a very nice shot of 'the dragon' , Samuel, nice angle too; also, nice 'promotion' picture of the "Airport Hotel" aswell :p

Thanks a lot for sharing these crosswind sequence shots; it, sure, looks almost like a movie :good:

Sure, I miss that place: nice spotting-spots-, beach-, weather-, makan; looking forward to your spotting-map :good:

Aiya, KK so small place, sure meet up one day ! Anyway, it's better in a way, we catch pics from different angles, or in this case, you take landing shots, I take departure pics !!

Great landing sequence pics btw, you got some powerful zoom on your camera. I struggle with my cybershot

.....We label this place as the "BC spot";
Thank you (I think !) There are 'Tugu Peringatan's' and 'Tugu Pahlawan's' at other places - here we have a 'Tugu Peninjauan' for all to enjoy !

Ibrahim, thanks... glad u like it... :lol: now i'm still try to improve my skill... :D

Idham, glad u like it too...

Pieter, we (Adrian and me and others Sabahan spotter's) still wait for u come back and join us spotting... :)

BC, KK aren't small, also aren't big. :p looks like we got the wrong timing, luckily. if same timing, then no departure shot... :p not much zoom, if compare wit my handycam, it only 6x optical. and for the handycam is 20x optical. enough to zoom till the Terminal 2 from that concrete stand. btw, what u mean this?

Thank you (I think !) There are 'Tugu Peringatan's' and 'Tugu Pahlawan's' at other places - here we have a 'Tugu Peninjauan' for all to enjoy !?

Min Chun, actually when MH rotate, KA already turn into taxiway. u can see it clearly, the KA already at the back of AK 320.

but just now, around 9.30 pm, after i go funfair wit my friend, i go Beach 3 for a while. i saw a AK 733 just landed when i still Tanjung Aru Town area. when i at the Beach 3, i saw that 733 stop in the middle of the runway, then another Ak 733 takeoff from rumway 20. but i'm not sure that did the first AK733 turn into taxiway or not. if din, sure something wrong.

Edited by Samuel Chy

when i at terminal take the last shot, i saw this small sticker stick in a car. and i saw this kind of sticker for twice already. first is when i spot the MyTravel.

here the pix, look at the tissue box. then the owner of this car must be very like to collect a/c model. he put two (MAS and SIA 747) on the dashboard. but in bad condition.

IPB Image

second is this one,

IPB Image

if u look closely, u can see that the engine cover of 2 & 3 of MAS 747 is disappear. then the engine 3 & 4 of SIA 747 is disappear.

edit:

just now around 12pm, when i at town center, i saw a KA 333 take off... BC, did u saw it?

Edited by Samuel Chy

Judging by the fact that the models are "sitting" on engines, the damage is rather likely or "expected", isn't it? :p

I guess most a/c model collectors will be heartbroken upon seeing that...? Hmm...that's including meself... :(

Sign in to follow this