MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Denny Yen

RCSS spotting

F27 operated by Taiwanese air force.

IPB Image

It seems that this F100 was flying towards the wind's direction, hence, the sideways take-off.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Exhaust.

IPB Image

Underbelly...I wonder why airliners typically have the brown streak. Toilet tank leakage?

IPB Image

Underbelly...I wonder why airliners typically have the brown streak. Toilet tank leakage?

IPB Image

There should be the hot drain from the galley and browned by the coffee and tea?

There should be the hot drain from the galley and browned by the coffee and tea?

if ask a passenger... he will reply... : is it coffee, tea or me(my business in the toilet) make this belly browned?

btw, nice capture of the take off sequence :good: thumbs up for u... Denny

IPB Image

Formally, you're right denny, as this is a Fokker27mk050, or Fokker 50 in short :good:

I'm pretty sure, some Sabahan- & Sarawakian people very pleased to see this picture ;)

I'm pretty sure, some Sabahan- & Sarawakian people very pleased to see this picture

Yup, you bet it Pieter! Thanks for sharing Denny. :)

I guess it is a hassle to go to spot at Taoyan's Chiang Kai Shek International?

Edited by S V Choong

Denny Really like the Shot of the MD (exhaust one) taking-off..Powerful take-off..

Is it MD-82 or 83 or 80?? Not too sure..

Is it MD-82 or 83 or 80?? Not too sure..

Without the rego, I'm unable to check the databse. According to FAT, website they operate 2 MD-82s, 6 MD-83s and 2- MD-90s. One MD-82 caught fire and was destroyed after landing.

More pics:

This FAT (MD-82) must be heavy because it used the rwy's full length for its landing roll.

IPB Image

IPB Image

A320 is a very agile plane, it landed very quickly and its exit was also speedy.

IPB Image

Red and white Dauphin was used by police for rescue or SWAT.

IPB Image

IPB Image

My guess is Taiwanese AF Fokker 50.If i'm not mistaken,Taiwanese AF never operates F27s.Correct me if i'm wrong here :lol:

Without the rego, I'm unable to check the databse. This FAT (MD-82) must be heavy because it used the rwy's full length for its landing roll.

IPB Image

A320 is a very agile plane, it landed very quickly and its exit was also speedy.

IPB Image

Tamizi,

See my previous reply regarding the F27/F50 explanation ;)

Denny,

AFAIK, when having a 'flat' rear i.s.o. 'round' one, it should be a MD83, correct me if I'm wrong :help:

Nice UH60 to the right of the 320: is this AF, NAVY or Marines ???

Tamizi,

See my previous reply regarding the F27/F50 explanation ;)

Denny,

AFAIK, when having a 'flat' rear i.s.o. 'round' one, it should be a MD83, correct me if I'm wrong :help:

I've seen ypur previous reply.Looks like i've missed it.Sorry about that :lol:

BTW,You're right,Uncle Pieter.I'm sure missed the F50s when MH will retiring them on August..

Its used by Taiwanese military for search & rescue. It's a Sikorsky S-70C, civillian version of UH-60 Blackhawk /S-60 Seahawk.

IPB Image

A bit off topic here but is it smog I see in all those pics ? :blink:

If so, Denny, you have my sympathy !

Not smog. It was drizzling on and off when I took the pics, and light conditions were poor. They were taken at increased exp settings, hence the hazy/noise.