Shots taken before we meet

As I has arrived a bit early

TG's A346 for TG600/601

IPB Image

OZ's special livery for the national football team

IPB Image

KA's latest A333

IPB Image

Wow....the Dragonair A333 looks superb! Nice one,Sneeze!

Thanks, Tamizi.

It is my first time to meet it yesterday,

before that I don't even know it has already arrived and in service. :(

Thanks, Tamizi.

It is my first time to meet it yesterday,

before that I don't even know it has already arrived and in service. :(

Hi Sneeze, nice to see the grey clouds and the mountain as backdrop.

No XO ah ? :drinks: :lol:

Great shots Sneeze..Enjoyed them all..

KA's A333 is Sure white and Clean..More

Fabulous shots, Sneeze, hope we'll have similar shots together next month ;)

More pictures, PLEASE !!!

Hi Sneeze, nice to see the grey clouds and the mountain as backdrop.

No XO ah ? :drinks: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe the aircraft knows I am not good in drinking it.

:rofl: :rofl:

Great shots Sneeze..Enjoyed them all..

KA's A333 is Sure white and Clean..More

Thanks, raj

Fabulous shots, Sneeze, hope we'll have similar shots together next month ;)

More pictures, PLEASE !!!

Looking forward.

Hope we will have the excellent weather like what we in HK having in these days.

[Looking forward.

Hope we will have the excellent weather like what we in HK having in these days.

From this point, how many mm do you need to take shots like that ?

Indeed, hope it won't be raining that day ;)

From this point, how many mm do you need to take shots like that ?

Indeed, hope it won't be raining that day ;)

Well, uncle Pieter, I think I was using about 400mm lens

but no worry, I can bring you somewhere much near......~~~~~ :D

Here are some photos taken at Hong Kong Chek Lap Kok.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

The above were taken with Sneeze; photos are in order of arrival.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Cargo landing on Rwy 25L. These two were taken the next day as I was waiting for my flight.

IPB Image

Then I went to the spot where many spotters gather and here are two spotters in action. Sneeze took a lot of photos at this spot. :-)

More to come...

Edited by Teoh Z Yao

More photos...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

These pictures are taken while I was in the waiting gallery. The MH 744 is "Kuala Lumpur" and its destination was also KUL. It was scheduled to depart earlier than we do, but it was second after us at departure queue. After arriving at KUL, this MH big brother followed us to parking. ;-)

More...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

As we were taxiing... A company A330 departed as we were holding at Rwy 25L. It roared and charged down the runway while I looked through the window. We did not taxied into Active immediately, ringing an alert signal in my mind that a cargo landing was taking place. And, there came a cargo, nose-up, dropped, nose-up again to flare, and finally burned some rubber on the runway. Then it was time for us to spool up... We were followed by a company 773 and then our MH big brother...

Teoh,

All backlit ah? :nea:

imran, sorry I'm a poor photographer, but here I am to share my shots... Hope I am forgiven.

Edited by Teoh Z Yao

Eh teoh...dont worry bro! :blink: :blink:

Just asked only! I thought it was probably my screens resolution... :nea:

Sharing is caring..bring them on! Your shots are mighty awesome! :yahoo:

IPB Image

IPB Image

Take-off and climb... Nice RR engine!

IPB Image

In the cabin... This lady is very active... She moves around with lovely actions... Gonna miss 'em... ;-) Anyone knows her?

IPB Image

IPB Image

Over Vietnam... The first is above a waypoint city called "Nai" something... The second is the capital city of the communist country.

IPB Image

Soon we arrived at KUL. Parked.

I was allowed to visit the cockpit (after flight) but not allowed to photograph! Err...!

Eh teoh...dont worry bro! :blink: :blink:

Just asked only! I thought it was probably my screens resolution... :nea:

Sharing is caring..bring them on! Your shots are mighty awesome! :yahoo:

No worries, Imran... ;-) Here are the shots for my return trip. Photos for my "to" trip will come up later! ;-) I'll try improve my photographing skills in the future... :D

Hey Fitri! Haven't heard from you lately! Nice to hear from you again!

I blast off to Hong Kong right after my exams on April 30th! UM is holiday again... Ended my second year... :-)

My "to" trip photos will come soon.

Teoh,

Nice shots; this is exactly the same flight and routing I'm planning to 'do' next month...it will be my 1st tripple-seven flight ever; did you enjoy the CX/773 flight ???

Keep your pictures coming !!! Enjoyed them...

Teoh,

Nice shots; this is exactly the same flight and routing I'm planning to 'do' next month...it will be my 1st tripple-seven flight ever; did you enjoy the CX/773 flight ???

Keep your pictures coming !!! Enjoyed them...

Hi Pieter, this flight was by far my most enjoyable flight ever! I just love flying on the Triple 7! New, nice cabin; pretty, cute stewardesses; yummy meals; smooth cruise (except a mild turbulence while I was dining; was worrying of my coffee that it might spill - it didn't!)... I give it a good :clapping: !

This was my first ever T7 flight as well! ;-) In fact, I persevered 24 hours just to fly on a T7; I have missed my flight on the previous day ad there were no other T7 flights except I waited 24 hours!

Yeah, Sneeze told me about your planned trip, Pieter. Hope you'd enjoy as well as I did! :lol:

Edited by Teoh Z Yao

[IPB Image

In the cabin... This lady is very active... She moves around with lovely actions... Gonna miss 'em... ;-) Anyone knows her?

Good to hear you've enjoyed CX a lot; flight doesn't seem to be full :nea: : too much 'competition' from MH, departing almost the same time ???

Pieter, flight is ot full though the whole cabin was crowded! Next to me was a Mr., seated a seat apart, so I had ample space to rest my arms. :D Ohh... There was a lady Malaysian star on board, just a few seats in fornt, but I don't know who she is exactly. I wanted to take shots of her but was too shy to do it openly! :mellow: I still can't recall in what program she is featured! Still thinking and searching hard!

The two flights were scheduled 20 minues apart, with CX departing later than MH. Nevertheless, we departed ahead of MH. It's fun to see the 744 in VHHH, then again in WMKK as we arrived. :-) The MH passengers most probably wouldn't know the CX 773 taxiing ahead of them was the same they (prabably) saw taxiing ahead of them back at VHHH. :lol:

Goodness me, look at Chep Lap Kok already. In a few years time, you won't be able to differentiate from Kai Tak of later years, what with all those high rises sprouting up like mushroom after rain !

IPB Image

Then I went to the spot where many spotters gather and here are two spotters in action. Sneeze took a lot of photos at this spot. :-)

Yao, This two guys are active photographers of H.K., I have chatted with one of them I think.

However, enjoy the stay @ VHHH?

Have you meet the AF Cargo as well as the AZ Cargo that night?

Did you get into the restricted area as early as I told you?

Don't be late next time, I think the feeling of having a night in VHHH,

could be special but should be feeling no good.

Have you got a smooth landing?

Cause last time when I was back from BKK, the landing on HKIA's 25R is excellent,

really seamless.

No worry Yao,

You are not in poor quality,

Just your equipment limited your skills.

Cheers, Never give up.

You are lucky that you are able to have a look outside the cookpit.

So far as I know, it is not all pilot would like to do PAX such a favour

Goodness me, look at Chep Lap Kok already. In a few years time, you won't be able to differentiate from Kai Tak of later years, what with all those high rises sprouting up like mushroom after rain !

Bing, I don't think CLK can be another Kai Tak,

cause the buildings you can see from the picture are located not on the "Airport Island"

Therefore, you may only having a feeling of sight as Kai Tak, but not the exact expenerience that Kai Tak gave to you. Since both end of the runways are surrounding by the sea. :p

Edited by Sneeze Lam

Sneeze... I slept, only to find out that it was seven something in the morning. Got myself to the bathroom and had a nice wash-up before I pushed my bulky baggage to be checked-in, and then only I proceeded - steadily - to the restricted area with my two hand-held bags along... ;)

It was around 8:30 then. Traffic was quite mundane at that time, so I left around 9:10 am, giving up the UA (from Ho Chi Minh).

No... Didn't get the AF and AZ. I saw some 07R take-offs during the night... :huh:

Honestly, after you left, I was thinking to myself how I was going to spend the next 24 hours... I started to get irritated and, thankfully, I got myself a (small) cup of Espresso from Pacific Cafe, and used up the internet service for three hours. Then I went wandering around the airport before settling down for a rest. Sorry I was late, not only for my flight, but I kept you waiting, Sneeze! :(

Edited by Teoh Z Yao

Sneeze... I slept, only to find out that it was seven something in the morning. Got myself to the bathroom and had a nice wash-up before I pushed my bulky baggage to be checked-in, and then only I proceeded - steadily - to the restricted area with my two hand-held bags along... ;)

It was around 8:30 then. Traffic was quite mundane at that time, so I left around 9:10 am, giving up the UA (from Ho Chi Minh).

You mean you spot on the floor of drop off till 0910?

No... Didn't get the AF and AZ. I saw some 07R take-offs during the night... :huh:

Honestly, after you left, I was thinking to myself how I was going to spend the next 24 hours... I started to get irritated and, thankfully, I got myself a (small) cup of Espresso from Pacific Cafe, and used up the internet service for three hours. Then I went wandering around the airport before settling down for a rest.

Oh, Sorry Yao, Forgotten to tell you about such arrangement during the mid-night time.

For HKIA, due to the noise generatered by the aircrafts, the airport will change from RWY25 to 07,

since the aircrafts doesn't need to pass over any buildings, if it lands on RWY07.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: In fact, I was planned to meet you again yesterday after my class.

However I though you had already got into the restricted area, so I back home directly and wait for your photos

Sorry I was late, not only for my flight, but I kept you waiting, Sneeze! :(

Never feel sorry about that, cause I was waiting you, and surely I was also waiting for the aircrafts for shots, that means, I have not wasted any time or energy.

What I cared was just you life in HKIA. Somehow, I have times worried about you.

Here are some in-flight wing shots from my "to" flights...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Sneeze... Thanks for showing me around the airport, and thanks for your company! Appreciate that very much! ;-)

Edited by Teoh Z Yao

Here are some wing shots from my "to" flights...

IPB Image

The flight you was heading to HK :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Nice one...........