MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Isaac

A Panda TV Commercial

I love it, very different. But the ad doesn't seems to focus on introducing the new cabin, more like destination...........great find Isaac ;)

cute and nice ads..... mainly for introducing their new dest? or seat?

Very nice! :)

On a sidenote the kangaroo routes will be where OS deploys their first revamped 772s with new business class seats - meaning MEL, SYD, KUL and SIN will be the first OS destinations to get their new seats. Excitement! :)

Edited by Keith T

I've seen the video,and it's cool! What an creative way after all.Congratulations to Finnair on this wonderful TV commercial! :lol:

I love it, very different. But the ad doesn't seems to focus on introducing the new cabin, more like destination...........great find Isaac ;)

:p Actually i went to AY site to see if they have any special fares just for the KUL/BKK sector but unfortunately KUL isn't listed in their site yet. And i found that super cool ad in their mainpage of their website :p

By the way, speaking of special fare. KL is offering RM308NETT for a return ticket in EY for KUL/CGK, even in PEAK SEASON ! Forget about Air Asia, let's fly with KLM Royal Dutch Airlines :p :p (You can earn miles on this flight and you get hot meal on board !!!! p/s a ride on B747-400M ...... while AK offer you NOTHING but cramped seating and unfriendly smiles ...... sometime)

KL is a fine airline. I found their FAs to be extremely friendly and sincere on my last flight :) I hope they will replace their 74M with 77W.

cute and nice ads..... mainly for introducing their new dest? or seat?

It's about their new lie-flat Business Class seat actually.

On a sidenote the kangaroo routes will be where OS deploys their first revamped 772s with new business class seats - meaning MEL, SYD, KUL and SIN will be the first OS destinations to get their new seats. Excitement! :)

Cool man ...... Will they change the seating arrangement in EY on "OE-LPA" and "OE-LPB" ?? It's kind of awkward that there are 2 kinds of arrangement (1st cabin in 3-3-3 and 2nd cabin in 3-4-3) in EY. "OE-LPC" is the only 772 OS got with more legroom in EY (34" of pitch) in 10 abreast (3-4-3). Shame that OS never published the seat map of "OE-LPC".

Edited by Isaac

KL is a fine airline. I found their FAs to be extremely friendly and sincere on my last flight :) I hope they will replace their 74M with 77W.

Thanks for your "free" advertisement, Isaac; glad to hear, you enjoyed your KLM flight...regarding the 777 i.s.o 744: this might be the case in the future, for, it's rumoured KLM will announce the order of 3 773's ( :o :o :o ) together with their 2005/2006 results (also rumoured to be in the range of USD 1,000,000,000.-- profit) soon...

..... their 2005/2006 results (also rumoured to be in the range of USD 1,000,000,000.-- profit) soon.....

No, you must have got your facts wrong Pieter - NOT possible at all to have ANY profit whatsoever with prevailing high oil prices. Please recheck credibility of your source of info !

;) :D ;) :rolleyes: ;)

Edited by Bing Chu

Thanks for your "free" advertisement, Isaac; glad to hear, you enjoyed your KLM flight...regarding the 777 i.s.o 744: this might be the case in the future, for, it's rumoured KLM will announce the order of 3 773's ( :o :o :o ) together with their 2005/2006 results (also rumoured to be in the range of USD 1,000,000,000.-- profit) soon...

Well, 77W is good, it can further drives KLM operating cost down :)

Source said AF-KLM losing money..........

Wow, really ? 'Cause they never reported loss since they merged. By the way, MAS really should learn something from AF. As far as i'm concerned, more than 90% of AF intra-European flights ain't profitable ones, all the money come from long-haul flights and also passengers who have connecting flights.

Edited by Isaac

;) :D ;) :rolleyes: ;)

Just wait and see, Bing ;)

it's rumoured KLM will announce the order of 3 773's ( ) together with their 2005/2006 results (also rumoured to be in the range of USD 1,000,000,000.-- profit) soon...

Are we talking about the 77W (777-300ER) or 773 (777-300)?

Are we talking about the 77W (777-300ER) or 773 (777-300)?

Gotta be ER version, none ER is old school :)

Nice TV Commercial.

Is this aimed to promot the route towards China? :unsure:

No, it's about their new flat-bed actually. They got 3 scenes in 3 different cities in that TV ad,

1st - somewhere in New York

2nd - Paris

3rd - somewhere in Thailand

No, it's about their new flat-bed actually. They got 3 scenes in 3 different cities in that TV ad,

1st - somewhere in New York

2nd - Paris

3rd - somewhere in Thailand

Thanks Isaac

You have really recalled my memory. B)