MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Seth K

MyTravel A330 expected to be at BKI and Sandakan!

Don't say like that la,Samuel.It's not the end of the world,bah :lol:

enough to end my world lor... :( :p

IPB Image

IPB Image

Wakaka!! "Copyright Infringement"! :lol: :lol:

IPB Image

Wakaka!! "Copyright Infringement"! :lol: :lol:

HahahahahaHa Nice Catch Nick.. Wakakakakak :p

That was a good one Nick hehe.. :lol: :lol:

Samuel... Very nice reporting there... Love the colors. but with colors resembling TM, TMnuts... damn.. haha :p

LOL TMnuts destroying our fun here :p

Folks, good example of a bad picture here !

IPB Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry to see the trouble, but still I love this shot :) U should bring saw u know :p

..... U should bring saw u know :p

Was already tempted, please don't push me over the threshold !! :D

Edited by Bing Chu

hi,

from the local press, it was reported that the A330 arrived in SDK only on the 6th May. Is this true? was there a change of plan? A total of 421 pax was ferried by 12 tour coaches straight to the Sepilok.

Really, which local press was this ? I was just about to comment on the total absence of press coverage on the bird's visit !

From SDK to Sepilok - what like 5-10 minutes, unless they got caught in the morning jam !!

Send in a bulldozer instead :)

Give them time SV, I'm pretty sure we'll have someone else do the dastardy deed for us :yahoo:

In fact I've seen the equipment working not far up the road already !

Really, which local press was this ? I was just about to comment on the total absence of press coverage on the bird's visit !

From SDK to Sepilok - what like 5-10 minutes, unless they got caught in the morning jam !!

it was reported in the borneo post as well as the daily merdeka news, with the later featuring a photo of some maintenance crews posing in front of the huge engine. dun hav a scanner here to show u the article.

There SV, didn't have to wait long - this was this afternoon

IPB Image

Not quite the bulldozer requested for, but they are getting the place cleared !

Afterall, may be the BKI manager reading this website/thread?

Would prove one heck of a bonus ! If true, can the said manager please identify youself here ?!

More likely they were relocating/disposing of the plants and trees in the area to allow site preparation works for terminal extension. My guess only

There SV, didn't have to wait long - this was this afternoon

Surprise, surprise. Now finally we can really see some Malaysian efficiency!!! :) What about that annoying lamp post?

Will have to refer you to Capt R here

and Tamizi here

and Samuel & Capt R again here

Must have to admit, it's one heck of a boring colour scheme !

Agree with you,Bing Chu...only a plain B732...so sick of it :bad:

BC, does the term "minimalism" explain it better? :p

More like total disregard/disrespect for us spotters !! (as if we deserve any :D )

"Minimalism" - current favorite amongst interior designers : put in the least possible and charge the client more for it !! :rofl:

"Minimalism" - current favorite amongst interior designers : put in the least possible and charge the client more for it !!

Just to get a little nerdy on the architecture side of things. Minimalism existed ages ago, especially in anicent Japan, Korea and China. It arrives at the West after the modernist movement and existed some 30-40 years ago.

Minimalism doesn't mean putting the least possible, it also have a language to adhere to. Thats why they said "Less is more"! My 2 pennies :)

Yes, my belief too that 'minimalism' is an ancient art form - if memory serves me right, lost about the time when my elder kid was first physically able to distribute his toys, books and what not all over the house !! :D

BTW, when those JT8D's blast away during take off, 'minimalist' would be the last term I would use to describe the bird !!

BTW, when those JT8D's blast away during take off, 'minimalist' would be the last term I would use to describe the bird !!

LOL :lol: Thats true..... but I miss the JT8D's sound, although I do not wish to hear it everyday :)