MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Mohd Azizul Ramli

Christoph Mueller

in the very likely case of CM going to Emirates, then MAB will have to face much greater competition from EK directly and will even see its only European destination of London undermined by EK and even on routes to Australasia. As currently MAB European flights are all code-shared and flown on EK metal, EK will likely launched more of its own frequencies to KUL and onwards to Australia too - where MAB also flies to in its own metal.

I never get it why people bought so much CM's having an affair with cabin crew. He's in the aviation business for so long, sure he met all kind of cabin crews be it male or female from all over the world. Why would he fall for one of the MAS' crew is all beyond me. And to a man of his calibre and all the money he has, why would he risk it for someone 'temporary'? He can have it today and next day he can forget. No offense but the gossip is just plain bull

I never get it why people bought so much CM's having an affair with cabin crew. He's in the aviation business for so long, sure he met all kind of cabin crews be it male or female from all over the world. Why would he fall for one of the MAS' crew is all beyond me. And to a man of his calibre and all the money he has, why would he risk it for someone 'temporary'? He can have it today and next day he can forget. No offense but the gossip is just plain bull

That is the way it is in Malaysia when they want to discredit someone - throw in some sexy story and everyone here will go ga-ga over the issue!

Edited by flee

If it is bull then it is equally as "bull" as the corruption, meddling gossip as well. But nobody has trouble believing that :)

According to the rumours mill, the affair leading to his resignation was a honey trap.

Edited by KK Lee