MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Keith T

SQ to unveil A380 cabin/seat designs in September

http://travel2.nytimes.com/2006/03/28/business/28memo.html

As noted in the article this September will be also see BA unveiling its new premium products. It is also, I believe, around the time SQ's new 77W joins its fleet, along with the new Y and J class seats. F seats on the 77W will be the old skysuite to maintain an element of surprise for the A3UGLY unveiling.

Interesting times ahead for aviation. :D

Edited by Keith T

Yes, you read right as well. However, the Malaysian aviation scene is so fluid at the moment. My view is that every party is now trying to reposition and find their own niche in the new environment in which each has to operate. Come to think of it, it's not just the Malaysian scene either !

Well, I think the a380 will come, like it or not in '07. I'd LOVE to see MH with new seats, though I am very, very sceptical about it. Catch-22. New seats=less cash, '05 seats=less passengers. But, still...I am hopeful. :)

SQ is always responsive and quick to the market, whereas our national airline aren't.

I second that :drinks:

Can't wait to see their new Premium seats ......

Edited by Isaac

Good to know SQ ready for their big event! :clapping:

Btw, is the A380 from SIN-LHR will be expensive on A380 or the same with B747? :good:

Btw, is the A380 from SIN-LHR will be expensive on A380 or the same with B747? :good:

I believe it will be the same. You won't see the SQ 744 serving the LHR anymore sometime next year. Currently only 25x SQ 744 are active. Down from 40+ frames in year 2000 :o :o

I believe it will be the same. You won't see the SQ 744 serving the LHR anymore sometime next year. Currently only 25x SQ 744 are active. Down from 40+ frames in year 2000 :o :o

wow same price!!!...with A380..got to try got to try!! :yahoo:

Sign in to follow this