MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
V Wong

Chartered flight KUL-BKI

Ya, got it now. TQ.

Any spotter want to try and spot the aircraft?

The Dep IGP assures that the police will act on foreign workers trying to vote tomorrow. “We will assist SPR in making sure that there are no phantom voters... if SPR informs us that unregistered voters are trying to come in, we’ll take action,” he said, referring to the Election Commission (EC) by its Malay acronym.

See how clever he used the words.."unregistered voters are trying to come in..." I mean, who would be so stupid to have show up to vote without registering? Obviously what we are worried about is foreign folks who got IC coming in to vote with dubious registering manner.

Mas8616 and Mas8622 heading to KCH at the same time

W5w69Xw.jpg

Mas8602 just left KUL heading to BKI

UcOjjOr.jpg

Edited by benz

Same old PDRM and same old SPR.

DPM reiterated that there is no need to fly in phantom voters, and in addition, "not possible to vote if the person is not registered". Another true statement indeed. He is being honest and truthful. Anyone that didn't registered are not eligible to vote. However, he stop short of saying "there is no dubious registered voters from east Malaysia". Does anyone in the G dared to say so?

They are very careful in their structured statements indeed.

God helps Malaysia indeed. Our country are being run to the ground with such sewage politics.

Edited by Cire

If (and it's only an if) there is decided a change of gahmen tomorrow evening, will all those 'return' chartered flights supposedly paid for by BN friendly entities be affected in any manner ? :)

I had a stroll opposite Le Meridien recently, heard one of the roadside tailors chatting with his new customer. He mentioned he came in few years ago from one of the islands across, he was given the card, in turn, required to cross a certain symbol every 5 years. I wonder if this category of registered "locals" are brought to the west on those flights.

Edited by MIR

Photos have surfaced on the social network showing foreign-looking men queuing up to vote. Many were handed over to the cops. Some even mentioned that they have just got the IC. Some reported also confronted culprits were led away by the cops, only to be given "green lane" to vote up front.

A voting station in Perak did not have pen or pencil. SPR clerk requested voters to use the ink on their finger instead. Protest made. A re-vote was subsequently carried out..

How desperate are these Bn fellas? How insane are there? My God, doing such thing is high treason !!

Can anyone verify this? It was mentioned somewhere that the vote will only be legitimate when there is a stamp from EC. However given the situation that this is a fact at that particular station, and that the votes will be counted there after 5pm, can they be consider legitimate?

Johor Bahru Maktab Sultan Abu Bakar poll station no stamps on their ballet paper which means they are invalid. That station is home to 10, 000 plus voters!!!

Malaysians are equally to blame as well. A large part of our society didn't bother to register to vote.

Now that the election is over, what would happen to the hundreds if not thousands of these flying-foreigners? Will they be sent back to East Malaysia, or to Semenyih camp, waiting for deportation?

The culprits can't keep them here forever. Cost to accomodate them will run high. Also the longer they stay here, the higher the chances for the oppositions to locate them and exposes them.

MAS8632 - sending people back? :pardon:

Probably heading to Sandakan

KU0TBOg.jpg

MAS8606 flying to BKI

Zn8hn2o.jpg

Edited by benz

Tweets from Uncle Tony regarding this matter.

Doing a check with @aireenomar on supposed chartered flights. Then will make statement. No one is a prouder malaysian than me.

We did 4 chartered flights. Amounting to 715 people. JB to KK. I am now personally checking then manifests.

Just assumed the 4 flights were all full so 780 but now got manifest actual number carried was 478.

Every person who came on the flight was a malaysian mostly sabahans living in JB. MY STAFF said mostly families

From visible check as well all were malaysians. I repeat 478 all malaysians. NO Foreigners. No naturalised foreigners.

Why did u take so long to reply.Because I wanted to come home and see
myself. And be in Malaysia to answer anyone in my own country

I wanted to see the physical evidence myself and speak to my amazing staff myself.

No issue at all. Ambiga can come herself. RT @esKahn
@tonyfernandes cool. for greater transparency, how about allowing official reps
from Bersih and PR to check?

Edited by Mulyadir Fitri

I commented on one of Tony's remark and my comment was as follows:

"It's ok Tony. I don't think a lot of people are going to believe you now. Me myself included. But it's ok. I understand. It's a business transaction to you. So long as there's good money to be made, it contributed to your bottom line."

I realized my comment was removed.

I commented on one of Tony's remark and my comment was as follows:

"It's ok Tony. I don't think a lot of people are going to believe you now. Me myself included. But it's ok. I understand. It's a business transaction to you. So long as there's good money to be made, it contributed to your bottom line."

I realized my comment was removed.

if tweet cannot remove.

I was on the flight back to KUL from KCH. Noticing today there were several chartered flights utilising B747 between KUL - KCH / BKI. While at the baggage reclaim, I noticed all the crowd of passengers waiting for their luggage are typical Malaysian. Nothing fishy going on. Hmm... I hope the truth could be revealed asap, because I hate rumours and lies and it spread like a disease!

Edited by Mike P

I wonder do they really need people to be present to commit the alleged fraud... Surely there are more sophisticated ways to do "it"...

One can shut a few mouths but when there are hundreds of people in the supply chain as witnesses, someone is bound to talk

I was on the flight back to KUL from KCH. Noticing today there were several chartered flights utilising B747 between KUL - KCH / BKI. While at the baggage reclaim, I noticed all the crowd of passengers waiting for their luggage are typical Malaysian. Nothing fishy going on. Hmm... I hope the truth could be revealed asap, because I hate rumours and lies and it spread like a disease!

rumors are rumors until proven...i'm just wondering since all of us are frequent flyers and all...have any of us seen these questionable "people" with their own eyes?

just trying to get a first hand experience here...i was at the airport on May 2nd (arrived from PER at 10PM and stayed at the airport well until after midnight just beside the domestic arrival area) and didn't see anybody who don't look Malaysian...

it's unlikely that I can actually miss 2 plane load of foreigners as I've seen so many of those foreign workers arriving in Malaysia (be it Vietnamese, Bangladeshi etc) earlier in the year when I was flying at least 2x per month so i kindda know how they look like...

My friend has personally met 2 "naturalized" filipino from Sabah at his polling station in Selangor.

that's good to know...but did your friend take any actions (reporting them etc) since obviously if they're from Sabah they're not supposed to vote in Selangor (unless registered there in which they would need a valid address of residence)....

..... since obviously if they're from Sabah they're not supposed to vote in Selangor (unless registered there in which they would need a valid address of residence)....

Key term here I'm guessing is "valid address of residence" :D