MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
T Azahan

MalaysianWings member 'hijacked' Romeo Foxtrot

Dropped by at weather centre after work on time as someone was about to steal 'romeo foxtrot'. hehe. Met sifu Jonathan there standing alone. hehehe. Ohhh by the way, the weather was like @#$%! Wouldnt have gone spotting should weather like this. I saw no sun, very cloudy, rain would fall at anytime and the spot was damp and full of flying insects and mosquitoes!

And the worst part, whenever weather is bad, nice aircraft always turn up. $#%@$#$##!!!!

While waiting for the 'hijacking event', took few nose shots. pictures could have been a lot better had the weather been cooperative! Anyway, just enjoy laaa

ok....

19July2005_9V-SRN_1xs.jpg

19July2005_A4OLH_1xs.jpg

19July2005_B-16406_1xs.jpg

19July2005_B-HXC_1xs.jpg

waaaa....this plane so eksee aaaaaaa???!!!!!

gavin u want a bigger file of EVA? ok laaaa friendship sake.... EURO 5/=. wait wait wait. see my next picture!!! but EURO 10/= ok????

jonathan got the T7 with the sticker. i didnt get it because by the time i arrived, the T7, romeo november, got back into hangar.

the bigger file is free laaaa for you gavin. picture so so. my hand was shaking coz i was hungry!

19July2005_9MMKT_2xs.jpg

Then at 1804, we overheard the hijacker's voice requesting for Rwy14R. Shots of hijacked aircraft not clear. at 500mm. and couldnt believe the heat wave with weather damp like this! Jonathan was nowhere to be seen after that. He must have moved up further to prepare for the shots!

19July2005_TK_6xs.jpg

Gentlemen and 'ah moi' (should there be one somewhere here), presenting sequence of shots of hijacker 'TK' around and after V1.

Sorry weather was totally against me and jonathan. @#$%##@!!!! or was it because of me and my camera, jonathan???? camera also not cooperating with the owner. and my sigma lense also very moody! And the hijacked plane was sooooo fst thundering down!!!!!!

I would like to ask for gavin's discretion to let me post one or two bigger files in the sequence so we could see the hijacker as clear as possible. i shall replace with smaller files soon later.

19July2005_TK_1xs.jpg

19July2005_TK_2.jpg

19July2005_TK_3.jpg

19July2005_TK_4.jpg

19July2005_TK_5.jpg

the front gear extending. wwuuuuuuu syiokk oooohhhh!!!!!! did you see the hijacker 'TK". stupid rainbow on the side windscreen.

for all of you, i can send the files for free if you all want but for TK, i have to charge him EURO40/-. hehehhe. it was jonathan's idea......

Yesterday Eva send in the 744, probably for the increased capacity due to flight cancellation the day before, due to Haitang.

There were also 2 Gulf Air Golden Falcon A340s parked side by side at the satellite terminal.

On my way back the Emirates 777 passed overhead; that was just after the Eva 744 landed.

Azahan... me not sifu lah... look at all your nose shot... @&($%$# so sharp

Traffics at KLIA yesterday was superb but the weather really sux :(

ehh.... did i see TK at the F/O seat? so he is a real pilot lah.... he never lied :p :p

TK sure &&%()*)_ as he was taxying behind two Golden Falcon :p

DSC_4954.jpg

inspired by Mr Azahan.... tried nose shot :)

9M-MRN-19-09-05.jpg

9M-MRN with Manchester United Asian Tour logo :)

Pushed out from the hangar and they had an engine test run.... i was really lucky

DSC_4977-1000.jpg

Jumbo EVA... really happy with this :lol:

DSC_5025.jpg

Lima Delta rotates :rolleyes: speechless

DSC_5026.jpg

Lima Hotel rotates :rolleyes: speechless

DSC_5050.jpg

Mr Tee Kay is going to Kuching. AWAir is behind there

DSC_5059.jpg

Mr Azahan downloading the pictures to the laptop

overall, the traffics was really good but the weather sux :(

Eh Azahan...got wi-fi meh in the ladang (plantation)...?

Thanks guys for the nose shot...luckily the aircraft nose..not MY real nose!! :lol:

Manchester United Asia tour, will be handle by malaysia airlines charters division (i assume)..last year was the Barcelona FC...also on 777 all the way to Korea and Japan from Spain. I was selected initially but then last minute change..so no joy.

MU tour...im not interested.

Jonathan..nice ah your photo. Since you have this new lens..all your angle shots are one kind one... :huh:

Azahan, good shot..@ 500mm...steady hand man!!

Me in there...also steady, Capt sector, i do the talking, gear up, flaps up... KCH-KUL was mine..i did not see anyone at 14L touch down :blink:

Hey TK,

Did you see any spotters around the perimeter fence in KCH? Nick Ryan said he'll be there...waaa...u can put into an album...gambar of you T/O and LDG! :D

So...where will u be heading for next?

Wahhhhhh :blink: "ya lau ah" (in English = wah fantastic)

Congratulations Azahan and Jonathan.

Azahan, Nice shot of Mr. Tee Kay in the cockpit, u sure have steady hands.

Azahan + JKSC,

Your pix are fabulous mates.....haihh...if D70 was cheaper aaa... :D :D :D :D

waaaa jonathan, that picture of me and lap top under oil palm tree is a very very rare pic. as rare as mr sam c's shots above LAX. lucky i brought laptop to work that day. couldnt wait to see results of hijacker shots. jonathan, may i request for bigger file for my private album. but free ahhh coz i bought you coke and strawberry jam butter bun. it was yummy gavin!!!

by the way guys, did a slight touch up this evening and reuploaded. so shots of TKs look slightly better. if only the weather were kind to me........waaaaaa. oh yaaaaa sux....i should have worn my sexy lucky pants!!!!! next time!

cheers raymond! where are new sibu shots?? you have been quiet! got D70 yet aaaa?

here are few more....below 3 shots of landing gear of romeo november. not MH laaaaah! jonathan suggested me to take. sequence of the main gear. wheels auto adjusted from upward position moving down to 180 deg position before settling in the gear bay. based on input from headmaster a.k.a hijacker TK.

19July2005_9V-SRN_3xs.jpg

wheels at original position. slanting upward.

19July2005_9V-SRN_4xs.jpg

activating downwards

19July2005_9V-SRN_2xs.jpg

straigthened

cheers sin yew. continuing. aaaa the eva one aaaaaa for gavin aaaa........

19July2005_B-16406_2xs.jpg

19July2005_9VAAT_1xs.jpg

co-pilot again at the control

he is looking down at the displays instead of looking up and same time pulling the yoke tho we couldnt see this part. here is another example. watch carefully. definitely for this gorgeous gulf, it was the captain's sector. he was looking down at the point of rotation.

19July2005_A4OLH_2xs.jpg

rocket shot for this mike kilo. notice the 'handiplast' on top of back portion of engine cover. why aaaaa radzi???? saw a few MH734s with the plaster.

19July2005_9MMMK_1xs.jpg

Thanks for sharing your photos Azahan & Jonathan. I'm tempted to join you guys one of these days....shooting videos.

Sign in to follow this