Sign in to follow this  
Kee Hooi Yen

Airlines to KUL

FedEx- MD-11

FedEx operates in Malaysia? :blink: :blink:

I didn't know that. :blink: :huh: :help:

I bet you will surprise if FedEx also have service to Penang ;)

Just check out the 'Observation Hill' section and you could see plenty of Fedex took off from KUL.

Seth,

Nice Winter-marathon planned: hope, you'll be able to share here your pictures of JKT/SIN/MNL/TPE

I saw AirAsia ad live during the game Man Utd. vs Portsmouth on the digital ad. board by the field, wow, AK ad to the whole world. Also saw Malaysia Truly Asia ad :good:

Edited by Seth K

I bet you will surprise if FedEx also have service to Penang ;)

FedEx concentrates more in PEN compared to KUL. Some time you can see 2 FedEx on ground in PEN at the same time. Either A310 or MD11. Also UPS, Air Hong Kong, KLM, Korea, CAL. PEN is a big cargo airport.

FedEx concentrates more in PEN compared to KUL. Some time you can see 2 FedEx on ground in PEN at the same time. Either A310 or MD11. Also UPS, Air Hong Kong, KLM, Korea, CAL. PEN is a big cargo airport.

Wow, thanx for the info Radzi, I saw two last time too, one 310 another Maddy Doggy Eleven. I do know Penang is factory heavan but never thought the market bigger than the capital. I got to see all the Cargo planes during my stay at KUL, except for UPS, but use to it thou :good:

Sign in to follow this