MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Jonathan Kong

Saturday spotting

wao the wether behind!! scary...

actually that's a common afternoon weather in sepang. everytime i went on MH94 for LAX, it's raining.

Is thai AK also using 9M-*** rego like other AK? or it wears thailand reg.

Azuddin

most MH flight i went on is MH94 KUL-LAX. most the time when i went on this flight, it's always a wet departure (departing in rain).

Azuddin

some of the traffics that i manage to capture

IPB Image

Pieter... for u

IPB Image

Nizam for u....

IPB Image

Glory Glory ManUnited!

MANA EK?!?! :o :o

tak ada EK today....

IPB Image

Ah Lee for u :D

IPB Image

Luv the contrast!

IPB Image

IPB Image

being towed to the main terminal... 15 minutes later she departed to BKK :angry:

IPB Image

Pieter... for u

Terima kasih, Kaiser....wonder why she has so many different coloured cowlings... :blink:

Jonathan..Nice shots..

Maskargo 742 shot is awesome..Effects from the engine..Was that water kicked up or sand by the engines..

Nice one there Travolta hehe :p Though I wish I knew what those thai adds is all about.. :blink: Just a thought, why aren't the new A320's being paint in many versions of liveries like they do to their 733? Boringlah see AFA AFB AFD AFE AFF all the way to the end of the last 100 A320 all having the same livery hehe.. I hope they'll transfer 733 LAT to A320 Lat , and the other special schemed 733 all transfered to their new A320.. what u guys say ?? hehe :p

The star alliance SQ773 nice one... I think i got the model too.. hehe. but maybe not same rego.. :p

I can't concentrate my meeting yesterday as someone bz send me chic pix and telling me diff kind of planes arriving at KLIA heeh.. <_ but i am happy to see the result of that particular bugger hehe src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_rolleyes.gif" alt=":rolleyes:">

Emperor,

Terima Kasih for SRE shot. I have not seen this a/c for quite a while in Singapore myself. SQ must be flogging her real hard to make a good profit before 31st March. Let them flog her so I can buy......errmm.....lenses?

By the way, the red AFC was excellent. Best of the lot I have to say.

Ah Lee

cool, two of them are my favourite, PH-BFA and 9V-SRE. i saw BFA about 9 times and mostly at IAH and LAX and saw SRE about 3 times at KUL

I think the BFA is starting it's metamorphosis for new color, becasue most of that cowling is the color from the new KLM livery.

Azuddin

Ah Lee,

Yesterday weather was terrible, wet and bleak! :angry:

But with D70 (A.K.A B777-200... Non ER :angry: like those on Thai and Cathay Pathetic) here i present you my hard work:

Singapore Want Want threee, clear for take off runway 32 right.... BLAH BLAH BLAH.....

IPB Image

Vroomm.... vrooomm typical Rolls Royce :)

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

climb to six thounsand feet huh.... then have to contact tower... bye bye Star Alliance! B)

Sign in to follow this