MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
michgyver

QFA9

Last night 2100-2230 ++TSRA over WSSS. I believe the winds too were Gusting up to about 35/40 knots. Needed the rain though - was getting a bit dry on the east side of the island.

Very heavy rain and flash floods last night so this doesnt surprise me. Looked on FR24 at the time and nothing was being picked uop for WSSS.

I guess the flight got on its way to Heathrow without much issue.

AT least a 2.5 hr delay having had to divert to KUL, and then fly back to SIN before flying onwards to LHR.

what is the passengers reaction when they landed in KUL? specially those who never been there before.

Great mate! Two places for the price of one mate!

Great mate! Two places for the price of one mate!

I don't think you get to venture far, and given KLIA and Changi I'll pick Changi any time.

this was from different flight but in a smilar situation. Most of the passengers seem excited by looking outside of the window during landing(well with those many palm trees outside,isnt that an "amazing view"? B) ). And at 5:20 the guy a bit surprised to see there was LH bird in KUL...

Happens not infrequently.

I was on BA15 bound for Singapore recently and we began circling and the crew advised that we would divert north for KUL before SIN reopened so we didnt divert but turned back to a very stormy landing at Changi. I did wonder if BA would have let me off at KUL since i was then in transit for KUL...

I guess not.. Cos that would have involved luggage off etc... Oh well.

Would have been nice to land at KUL on Speedbird again... Not done that since BA left KL!!

Sign in to follow this