MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Jonathan Kong

9M-MMH hit by truck at Taipei

Flight MH069 from Taipei to KUL was cancelled on Monday morning. According to today's Sinchew Evening news, 9M-MMH was hit by truck at the right side of the nose. There is a 10 centimeters crack at the belly of the nose.

You can find the picture on today's Sinchew Evening newspaper

Truck Driver BUTAK!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif Bad luck for MH nowadays.. Aerobridge at NZ, now this at Taipei? Whats next? Tower collapse over MRD?? NOooooooooooo smile.gif

not a good news.

I've been on MMH night flight enroute Kuala Terengganu to KUL somewhere in September 2003. I almost miss the flight that night. Good thing they still allow boarding as there are about 5 more people come behind me. good thing i don't miss it or i miss my MH94 to LAX the next day.

Azuddin

Truck Driver BUTAK!!!  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  Bad luck for MH nowadays.. Aerobridge at NZ, now this at Taipei? Whats next? Tower collapse over MRD?? NOooooooooooo  smile.gif

26464[/snapback]

let's wish that don't happen, not ever. if it's happen it's gonna be the first triple 7 became a criple 7. biggrin.gif

Azuddin

Good news for the crew. Extra day in TPE.

26485[/snapback]

how bout the passanger? had thier flight with another MH flight izit?

26489[/snapback]

They can take the 744 to KUL either on MH or Dynasty / Eva, then connect to BKI.

Edited by radzi

26489[/snapback]

i'm guessing they went on-board MH95 inbound from LAX, if MH95 have epty seat to KUL.

Azuddin

They can take the 744 to KUL either on MH or Dynasty / Eva, then connect to BKI.

26491[/snapback]

can be other airlines? MH got collobration with others?

I Also Read ABout It In Sinchew Newpaper back at My PLKN Camp.. ask my Chinese Friend To Translate it For Me.. HahahahaHa :lol:

This is serious man! Do you see what Sin Chew reports??!

The crack was only realized when the guy pushing back the a/c noted it. It was not even spotted during pre-flight inspection, it seems! It has been suspected that an airport truck had hit the nose in the dark night. It is very IRRESPONSIBLE not to inform/report of the incident as it could mean another disaster in civic Taiwan aviation!

More info from any of you who knows the inside story? What was the air crews' reaction?

Edited by Teoh Z Yao

Could this have been caused by the result of alcohol consumption?

Big maybe, afterall, it was at night

Azuddin

some irresponsible ground crew trying to avoid severe interrogation and inquiry..and possible fine payment

CCTV will tell it, too bad! :angry:

Sign in to follow this