MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Raymond Ngu

Best looking air stewardess

SV, I think Initial D started out as Japanese manga (comics) then was made into Japanese anime (animation/cartoon) series with several stages and now the movie.

Sing Yew, you are right about that. I really enjoyed the anime version :) Have you seen the movie yet?

TK, checked just now, you did mention Chinese airlines. I was confused as the original author of this post mentioned China Airlines.

SV, I have yet to watch the movie. Have watched the 1st 2 stages of the anime though. More of an anime freak myself. Bleach is my current fav.

Pieter,

I'm referring to the looks and also the impression that the stewardess give you.

TK and Jonathan,

Radzi did not do anything to me while he's in Sibu. He only brought along a leading stewardess out together for dinner which is not bad. I really have no idea that she is married and have 2 children. I thought she was 25++ until she said that she had been with MAS for 10 years :D .

After the dinner, i send Radzi, his co-pilot and that stewardess back to the hotel. Then i stay in Radzi's room and chit chat with him.

Gavin,

I don't have a stewardess girlfriend. I'm still waiting for TK to introduce one to me, hehe.

Raymond,

looks and the impression, huh:

here you go:

Europe: Martinair

W-Asia: Air Astana

SE-Asia: PAL

Africa: Eritrean

N-America: Continental

C-America: COPA

S-America: Varig

Pacific (incl. Korea, Japan, Taiwan): ANA

hope I didn't offend somebody !

where is LAN Chile???!! :angry:

1922[/snapback]

:lol: , yeah, where is LAN Chile, i've heard a lot of good things about LAN Chile. People said that their stewardesses are tall & beautiful while the Stewards are handsome & muscularly build :D . If it's true, a very nice combination, i gotta say.

I'll vote for Japan Airlines. Saw them many times at KLIA & majority of them are beautiful. Qatar Airways stewardesses are very pretty too, according to a friend of mine.

Raymond,

Best don't know lah,

Worst got lah

Lufthansa, BA, NW.

Merpati used to have nice ones, years ago.

Jonathan,

no KLM stewardesses, as the Martinair ones are much better looking (and I'm not talking about their uniforms) ;)

Guest Fendy

wow... TK really active in this topic eh? :lol:

seriously, fly LAN chile / LAN peru ..

Raymond,

looks and the impression, huh:

here you go:

Europe: Martinair

W-Asia: Air Astana

SE-Asia: PAL

Africa: Eritrean

N-America: Continental

C-America: COPA

S-America: Varig

Pacific (incl. Korea, Japan, Taiwan): ANA

hope I didn't offend somebody !

2129[/snapback]

Wow PAL , hmm...have to try their service someday to check out.

:blink:  stand by Raymond...im screening them.

2099[/snapback]

Thanks TK, haha.

Fendy,

Do u have any pics of LAN Chile's stewardess? If yes, please post them here so that we can get a glimpse of how pretty there are.

Isaac,

I totally forget about Japan Airlines. I also happen to saw them once in Satellite Building. There are pretty but a bit short.

Jonathan,

Which airlines' stewardess is your favourite?

Raymond,

PAL catering is average, but the stewardesses most being "mestisa" or mixed (with caucasian: old Spanish influence) are very good looking :p

Guest Fendy

raymond, sorry, i have none at the moment :lol:

fly them and take a look! :wub:

In China, when i arrive at Pudong airport...woooo..those stewardes are tall ones...or maybe because im short, so every one is taller than me :p

I tell you...no need stewardess...just got to the city..better ones out there!! :rolleyes:

1952[/snapback]

Haha.True enough.

When I went there last year, most of the time I drool over the stewardess, and I even drooled when I reached downtown. I remember attending an acrobatic show and took a photo with one of the models there :p

Jonathan,

Which airlines' stewardess is your favourite?

2258[/snapback]

Ray... as long as it is not Qantas i will be happy :p

Guest Fendy
Ray... as long as it is not Qantas i will be happy  :p

2360[/snapback]

why not qantas? :(

are they dodgy? :lol:

aiyo ... you people talking about JAL stewardess .. i also wondering di . hehee .. fendy . lets go to Japan ..

yeah .. what about qantas .. i thought oz chicks quite steady ?

Guest Fendy
aiyo ... you people talking about JAL stewardess .. i also wondering di . hehee .. fendy . lets go to Japan ..

2371[/snapback]

lol gavin! no problem. stay in airport planespotting and stewardess spotting ah? :lol:

yeah .. what about qantas .. i thought oz chicks quite steady ?

2371[/snapback]

yea, at least the oz chicks on EK were hot.

Australia is a big country with nice and sexy looking cute girls... but one thing Qantas fails to do is to employ them.... so imagine my flight to Melbourne with all those grumpy old looking women serving me :(

I think i am used to heavy make up, young Asian women flight :p

Actually, i'm planning for a flight to Melbourne sometime in April next year. So, u know lar, flight time few hours, need some good looking stewardess to serve, hehe :p .

Jonathan,

I intend to take Qantas to MEL from SIN, but after your comment, i don't think i'll take Qantas.

Jon, which do u prefer? MAS or SIA or even Thai?

mushrif,

the most delicious food i had today was briyani bukhara during dinner with tk, gavin, fendy and jonathan. hehehe.

1946[/snapback]

:mellow: :mellow: Guess my Dubai Briyani was no match for the power of the Bukhara...haihh...what a waste... :mellow: :mellow:

Sign in to follow this