MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Nicholas Wan

MH131 30DEC AKL-KUL

wow..what an incident...the airport auth. shld present a formal appology made public..

22772[/snapback]

I totally agree with you. Unfortunately AKL does not even make this news known...it seems only us know what's going on... rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

Personnell at Auckland airport knew about it, but I believe this is a minor incident and hence it is not made public.

22946[/snapback]

Wow, an aerobridge collapsing is a minor incident, then what would make a major incident ?

(This is not meant to be a personal attack against you, SV)

Ummmm nice photo's but its not telling us exactly whats broken there?! Is the grey plastic looking material outside on the second pix surpose to be the aerobridge being so much lower than the door?? Is the whole 744 door damaged and gotten loose?? blink.gif

Ummmm nice photo's but its not telling us exactly whats broken there?! Is the grey plastic looking material outside on the second pix surpose to be the aerobridge being so much lower than the door?? Is the whole 744 door damaged and gotten loose??  blink.gif

23005[/snapback]

The gray thing is not part of the plane....from the roof of the aero bridge, the top part of the door was drag downwards..some parts was also bent due to the force

U mean to say the door cost NZ4Mil??? hoooo... should have been gold plated haha.. damn expensive door.. next time i see the doors.. i know i cannot play play tongue.gif Reviewing the photos u posted.. i know alot of things have been bent.. by the thickness of the door and the bent caused.. those aerobridge are damn heavylar!!! mad.gif Umm sorry for my ignorance.. the aero collapsed during pax loading or pax disembarking? It collapsed due to structure failure or humans at the controls?? blink.gif JUST curious baaaaahh

Nicholas,

What happened to your pictures ??? not to be seen anymore ohmy.gif

Censored ???

ya... cant see all the picture except the last one door shot.....

it shows, oops! the image no longer there?

Sign in to follow this