MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Robin

Cabin View of MAS B737-800 OK-TVC

This few pictures I took it when i was having flight to Hanoi on MH752.So far I didn't see any cabin picture for this B737-800 aircraft in website. So I would like to share this to all MW members.

I think the pitch is 2 times of normal B737-400 of MAS!

The bad thing is no leg rest for this seat.

First time I can watch movie on B737 flight. Even though it is not PTV like other MAS wide body aircraft business class. I did notice it also got on Economy class cabin.

I like this winglet. Hope to see it on every MAS B737 aircraft

Marvellous shots Robin! Just fantastic! laugh.gif

How was the service? Was it as bad as what everybody is turning it out to be...

Did you meet the pilots...?

Cool, nice.. MH should just ditch all the 400's and get in the 800's.. By the way, who's amoi leg is it behind the curtain??? ohmy.gif

Marvellous shots Robin! Just fantastic! laugh.gif

How was the service? Was it as bad as what everybody is turning it out to be...

Did you meet the pilots...?

22052[/snapback]

Imran,

Services was ok. But I realised the two foreign F/A no customer orientated mind. When boarding, she just acted blur, never smile or greetings to any passenger. During the flight, I saw the pilot toast to the MAS F/A with champagne. tongue.gif . No toiletry set up in the business class toilet. Not like MAS. Also, the flight did has the air show all the way like the widebody aircraft. No Captain 'speech' during the flight. Not like normal MAS flight, either Captain or 1st officer will have the speech like talking about weather of the destination, temperature outside, local time, and some other flight information. mad.gif

Cool, nice.. MH should just ditch all the 400's and get in the 800's.. By the way, who's amoi leg is it behind the curtain???  ohmy.gif

22054[/snapback]

F/A of the flight!

Thanks Robin. Lovely first views of the B738. The business class pitch is awesome. Anyway, how's the safety card like?

Thanks for sharing, Robin, these seats look very comfy !!!

Thanks Robin. Lovely first views of the B738. The business class pitch is awesome. Anyway, how's the safety card like?

22069[/snapback]

hmmm, looks nice with the drop-down LCD screens! Those GCC seats look enormous.. bigger pitch than the old 777 FC?? smile.gif

Min Chun, 73H/8 is sched KUL to LGK on...

Monday/Thursday/Saturday MH1456 to/MH1471 back

Friday MH1430/MH1439 back

22694[/snapback]

Why use this 738 in domestic sector, shouldn't the purpose of leasing this beauty is for China destinations because it's longer range capability than the old 734 dry.gif

Peter_Max,

that was the idea until the new restructuring process has had to be studied first.. The airline was to use the B738s to Shanghai from KK, to Amritsar from KUL (now that route is KIV), then also to a few other destinations in china as yu said... right now, looks like they are evaluating them on the domestic runs as apparently as a part of the restructuring, MAS is to order new more fuel efficient aircraft.. this remains to be seen...

Min Chun, 73H/8 is sched KUL to LGK on...

Monday/Thursday/Saturday MH1456 to/MH1471 back

Friday MH1430/MH1439 back

22694[/snapback]

Thanks mate..Liam..do u know the time of arrival? Maybe i have chance to look for it..smile.gif

Thanks mate..Liam..do u know the time of arrival? Maybe i have chance to look for it..

Monday/Thursday/Saturday

Dep KUL: 2000 Arr LGK: 2055

Dep LGK: 2135 Arr KUL: 2235

Friday

Dep KUL: 0825 Arr LGK: 0920

Dep LGK: 1000 Arr KUL: 1100

Any chance at all that it will be heading for Kuching WBGG?? I want a piece of it too??!! smile.gif

Sign in to follow this