MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Cheng Kit

MAS 747-400 Withdrawal thread

MH should follow the footsteps of SQ with the retirement of its Jumbos......plan a grand old trip with special promos and I'm sure there willl be tons of ppl lining up to sit on the grand old lady one last time

There's no way MAS management would be that enthusiastic to came up with the idea, or creative for that matter..

I will miss seeing these beautiful birds in MH colours.

There's no way MAS management would be that enthusiastic to came up with the idea, or creative for that matter..

Sadly, I tend to agree with that view.

Even with the recent launch of A 380 service to Paris, there has been very little coverage of the event.

Can't they just hire someone to be on the flight and come up with a nice trip report or photos? Other airlines would have tonnes of trip reports on the net for their inaugurals.

MH should follow the footsteps of SQ with the retirement of its Jumbos......plan a grand old trip with special promos and I'm sure there willl be tons of ppl lining up to sit on the grand old lady one last time

Can't they just hire someone to be on the flight and come up with a nice trip report or photos? Other airlines would have tonnes of trip reports on the net for their inaugurals.

What do you expect from a country that treat spotters as potential danger?

It is a pity that local authorities do not use spotters as a potential source of information. After all, we are around airports/airfields quite a bit and know what should, and more importantly, what should not, be happening.

Perhaps a similar scheme to this one in the UK would help.

http://www.bcar.org.uk/spotterwatch