MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Radzi

KUL Apron 2009

Here is the latest capture from KUL apron.

A6FBQ.jpg

Any idea who they are?

Also taken earlier in the month is this Falcon, carrying the Syrian Prime Minister.

YKASC.jpg

(or you can see the bigger picture here)

On January 1st I captured YR-DIP and LZ-BHD in LGK; a few days later both were seen in KUL remote apron too. But I wasn't in the position to take pictures then.

Edited by Radzi

one on each side, just to be fair. :p

Teh teh ! Good to see you back. :drinks:

Nice MLA blink-blink at you also. :yahoo:

You got lost or what on your way to spotting ? Covering Anjung Tinjau and WS on the same day. :p :good:

Teh teh ! Good to see you back. :drinks:

Nice MLA blink-blink at you also. :yahoo:

You got lost or what on your way to spotting ? Covering Anjung Tinjau and WS on the same day. :p :good:

no la ... not lost... went to the terminal to meet up with spotters from Greece, oh ya i met Richard too, the guy from UK

Simon: Yeah, teh teh is back... (dono when will be my next spotting thou :p)

The only private jet associated with 2009 F1 in KUL this year.

HBJRV.jpg

There could be others, but I didn't see any on the tarmac around 1430 on Saturday. Does Barrichello still have his Embraer? Was VJM here?

The only private jet associated with 2009 F1 in KUL this year.

There could be others, but I didn't see any on the tarmac around 1430 on Saturday. Does Barrichello still have his Embraer? Was VJM here?

Confirmed kapitan. VJM was spotted at the GP.

Edited by Mulyadir Fitri

CL601 HB-JRV flew MLE-SIN-HKG-KUL-SIN in the past 5 days, operating as "ONG451"

A319CJ VT-VJM flew MEL-SYD-HKT-KUL this week also as "Kingfisher 11" (VJ's jet of course)

A319CJ VT-VJM flew MEL-SYD-HKT-KUL this week also as "Kingfisher 11" (VJ's jet of course)

No sign of VT-VJM when I was in KUL on Saturday. Maybe he arrived later, or Sunday.

MD-11 HZ-HM7 was spotted parked at the MTB remote apron at 1445 today. Raining heavily again, so no picture.

Thanks for all the beautiful images and information posted so far . . . cannot help but turn green when I see the lovely Syrian Falcon. Wonder if the folks that own HB-JRV thought of making the Swiss flag any smaller :yahoo:

Looking forward to seeing the big Lion coming out . . . although not without some sadness because that means the lovely Oasis scheme is gone.

KC Sim