MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
kandiah k

KE B744 to KUL

As it is a peak season now for travellers, KE, like always, has started deploying their B744 to KUL for this month, effective Dec 2nd 2005.

for all those spotters, this may be a good chance to capture another B744 in KUL.

tongue.gif

Source : Amadeus.net

Edited by kandiah k

Yes, I saw KLIA at its peak time last night, with so many flights coming in, both domestic and international.

I saw the KE B744, parked next to KL B747, TG A330, Phillippines B737, EK 332, SQB777, SV B742, CA B767, CI B738, CZ A320, many AK's and MH's and of coz OS B777.

Each time I looked out of the viewing area, there were flights lining up to land at KLIA. Its not a white elephant at all, after all !!!!!

tongue.gif

I saw the KE B744, parked next to KL B747,

PH-BFI "city of Jakarta" wink.gif

Today there is even a Kingfisher A320 at the satellite building.

I arrived last nite and saw the KingFisher at the satellite parked behind the KLM B744 in a remote bay! It's a stunning livery! I was very very excited but pictures were no good due to very dirty windows in the satellite terminal...

Also, there is a B737NG parked at the remote stand in between the Bunga Raya and MTB A pier... what is that?? I couldn't see lah.. too dark!! sad.gif

Kingfisher hasn't officially started yet, if they have then they have a bad PR and MARKETING team. I understand that SAHARA is due to start soon, last May, then June and November 2005. But still no sign of them since they are having some ownership matters which I believe Kingfisher is trying to acquire and so is Jet Airways.

Pieter,

Thanks for the info on reg of the aircraft. I also forgot to add that there were two JAL aircrafts, one a B767 and the other a B777, but unsure if it was a 200 or 300 series.

Sandeep,

Was the aircraft with a logo similar to Garuda ? I think I saw it parked at the right side of the MTB on Gate A.

biggrin.gif

Kingfisher has not started flying into KUL...but the aircraft u saw had brought in the Chairman of the company..MR. VIJAY...for the Aviation Outlook 2005 conference in KL...now the whole aircraft juz for the chairman..i am wondering..would Tony Fernandes ever fly a whole AK jet somewhere to attend a conference? isnt it such a waste?

Kingfisher aircraft departed last night. But now there is a IL62 and a private jet on remote bay next to B wing of MTB.

Speaking of KE 744s on Msian soil, I once went up to the viewing gallery in BKI and to my shock saw 2 of them at the same time, 1 parked at Gate 1 and the other at Gate 5 blink.gif

Kandiah,

Yes, it looked similar, but the fueslage had two ribbon-like stripes that expanded from the front of the aircraft toward the rear... it looked really interesting, and could have possibly been in town for this CAPA conference in KL yesterday..

KLIA is getting busy! Let's hope it stays that way and only gets busier!

But its at night right sad.gif

18736[/snapback]

haha gavin u gonna go for this spoting???lol if u are going bring me as well =P hehe im from subang too hahaha...never been before spoting a aircraft.

Sign in to follow this