MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Radzi

Haj Season 2005/2006

The Haj ship has just arrived. Saw it at the terminal yesterday, and last night it was at the hangar.

It is a B747-300 series, all white with the Tabung Haji logo on the tail. I was too far to see the registration or take any picture.

Waoo.. WHo Tuan EMpunya 737-400 itu ??? MH 737-400 for Haj.. I am thinking about 747-400

I wonder, are there any Business Class seats in these Hajj B747 plane?

And if there is any, who is seated in them? AFAIK, even the pilgrims on the more expensive Hajj package by Tabung Haji are seated in Economy.

Its wierd, they will stay in expensive 5 star hotels in Mecca and Medina, but fly in Economy.

But then, to get more 'pahala', better to put aside these 'worldly' items. After all, Hajj is about sacrifices.

Anybody here have experience going for Hajj?

Waoo.. WHo Tuan EMpunya 737-400 itu ??? MH 737-400 for Haj.. I am thinking about  747-400

18416[/snapback]

huh.gif huh.gif huh.gif

What are you talking about la bro...im confused la... blink.gif

huh.gif  huh.gif  huh.gif

What are you talking about la bro...im confused la... blink.gif

18440[/snapback]

WHo THe Owner of THose 737 (In White Livery with Tabung Haji Logo).. MH kahh ??? laugh.gif

Edited by Ibrahim

WHo THe Owner of THose 737 (In White Livery with Tabung Haji Logo).. MH kahh ???  laugh.gif

18449[/snapback]

I thought we are talking about a 747-300...?? blink.gif wacko.gif ...No?? wacko.gif wacko.gif laugh.gif

Oh and BTW the crew uniform is different from normal ones right?

pilots dont wear their uniform,not as usual.see photo of the pilot from AM,if i'm not mistake lah.the stewardess uniform is changed also,not the kebaya,isn't? cool.gif

Is there anyone who could pin down the Haj flight schedule? If so, could this be posted on this discussion?

Some of us (deprived) folks from Singapore might want to make a trip or two up to KUL to ogle at these Haj planes.

Not sure if the Garuda Haj planes will transit SIN - they seem to vary very much from one year to another.

KC Sim

The Haj ship has just arrived. Saw it at the terminal yesterday, and last night it was at the hangar.

It is a B747-300 series, all white with the Tabung Haji logo on the tail. I was too far to see the registration or take any picture.

18363[/snapback]

TF-AMJ and was in BKI 01dec05 on a proving flight wink.gif

checked MH's online schedule for KCH-KUL:

18/12 - MH8064, t/o to KUL 1125hrs

20/12 - MH8070, # # # 1135hrs

22/12 - MH8080, # # # 1135hrs

dunno where it come from & what time landing in KCH.So are the flights above pax flight or ferry flight to KUL?

checked MH's online schedule for KCH-KUL:

18/12 - MH8064, t/o to KUL 1125hrs

20/12 - MH8070, #  #  #  1135hrs

22/12 - MH8080, #  #  #  1135hrs

dunno where it come from & what time landing in KCH.So are the flights above pax flight or ferry flight to KUL?

18847[/snapback]

Reliable ah the MH schedule? LAnding can't check ah? If it is correct, 2 wide bodies will cramp up the unfinished terminal bay man, the other is a 330!!.. Wow.. wonder how they park the rest of the baby boeings>>???

Coming in from Medina I think..dats why cant find it.

a/c on ground at least for 1 1/2 hrs. so guesstimate it come at ~0930?

Lets get it! biggrin.gif

Coming in from Medina I think..dats why cant find it.

a/c on ground at least for 1 1/2 hrs. so guesstimate it come at ~0930?

Lets get it! biggrin.gif

19479[/snapback]

You bet we are haha, remember to bring RM10 to bribe the pakcik at the pondok to let us into TPK earth filling work site.. hoped it rained a day before Sunday, that way SUnday won't be a day they might want to bawa tanah.. standard procedure, depending on rain severity on the previous day. tongue.gif

I try bring my ladder to get a higher shooting ground hehe.. possible behind my arena lorry.. so can rid off the blardy fence

I wonder, are there any Business Class seats in these Hajj B747 plane?

And if there is any, who is seated in them? AFAIK, even the pilgrims on the more expensive Hajj package by Tabung Haji are seated in Economy.

Its wierd, they will stay in expensive 5 star hotels in Mecca and Medina, but fly in Economy.

But then, to get more 'pahala', better to put aside these 'worldly' items. After all, Hajj is about sacrifices.

Anybody here have experience going for Hajj?

18432[/snapback]

Nope...no BC, full economy... that's what I know...

haven't been onto one tho' tongue.gif

Seems 743's are the go for Hadj this year..

TF-ARS 747-357 c/n22996 l/n586 of Air Atlanta Europe is stationed alongside VH-EBV c/n23224 l/n610 in CGK.

VH-EBX 747-338 c/n23688 l/n662 is stationed out of MES. Hmm, is GA bringing a world first, having PTV's on 2/3 of its Hadj services?

Nope...no BC, full economy... that's what I know...

haven't been onto one tho' tongue.gif

19725[/snapback]

Haj flights are normally full economy. In early 2003, my haj flight on a Saudia 742 (iirc) had 444 economy seats!

+++

Sign in to follow this