MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Min Chun

Best Seat in Airlines

Sorry..I saw one passage and a link inside that post b4...(inside Mwings?or i saw somewhere else.. sad.gif )the link is about best seat in every type of a/c of some airlines..who still have that link? Thank you...cos wanna know about seating near flaps for TG 777 and 747..or anybody know?

Edited by Min Chun

www.seatguru.com

In what terms do you consider Best Seat.

Wing Views?

Seat pitch?

In terms for the best seat pitch in airlines try to get the Bulkhead or Emergency Exit rows.

www.seatguru.com

In what terms do you consider Best Seat.

Wing Views?

Seat pitch?

In terms for the best seat pitch in airlines try to get the Bulkhead or Emergency Exit rows.

18121[/snapback]

Wing veiws! But I wan the seat beside flaps and not center of wings..then only i can see speed brake and full flaps...

Seat guru dont have Thai Airways..Walter..

Edited by Min Chun

Perhaps we should make our own version... for MW. With seat plans for the whole fleet of MH & AK. Any takers? huh.gif

Edited by TW Teo

Min Chun,

On Air-Berlin Fokker F100 row 17 (seat A or F) would do for you laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Anyhow, I always prefer unobstructed views AWAY from the engines, if possible (last rows in F50; first rows in F70/100, but will go for the "flaps" rows on the 732, just to see those clamshells open-up after landing wink.gif )

If MAS 777 Y class, try to get row 29. it is behind the wing, offers good view. but only 1 window though, and u have to squeeze ur head abit... but leg room is.. GOOD...

why? because I sat there on my way to US.

Ben-G

Perhaps we should make our own version... for MW. With seat plans for the whole fleet of MH & AK. Any takers?  huh.gif

18141[/snapback]

Thats what i was waiting for.Seat 17A what can you see outside and the likes...

For 734's seat 6A/F is good in eco and seat 4A/F is brilliant in C. 744's I liked 40K, slightly behind the flaps. 777, Good seat is 10A/K in biz, old config and 5/6, new config to see the huge RR's. In Y class, row 30 is good. For the A333's row 8 is good for business class. No idea on eco.

i remember when i was seated at the middle of the wing of a 747. Cant see anythng apart from the wings...

HUGE WINGSPAN...

So need to know the number of seat in Thai Airways 777's wingview..I want to seat a bit behind wing (so can see flaps and speedbrake) and not middle of the wings..like Walter said..cant see anything..URGENT!

got check TG website seatmap?

Check their seatmap, and try to imagine the position using plane pics from airliners.net.

use the doors as a guide.

Edited by Walter Sim

So need to know the number of seat in Thai Airways 777's wingview..I want to seat a bit behind wing (so can see flaps and speedbrake) and not middle of the wings..like Walter said..cant see anything..URGENT!

18313[/snapback]

I got some great news for you. 2 of the 8 772A TG got already have the new seat configuration. If you end up in one of these two 772A with new seat configuration means 3-3-3 layout and AVOD for you in EY.

If it the 772A with NEW configuration :

51 A/K

50 A/K are great, tons of legroom but there is no window (if my memory serves me correctly)

772A with OLD configuration :

52 A/K

On the 772A with OLD configuration, seats 32D/E/F/G/H/J/K to 49D/E/F/G/H/J/K and 50H/J/K got better legroom (33" of pitch).

I saw the seatmap in TG Website...

777-200 version 2

user posted image

777-200 version 3

user posted image

but cant see where's the wings ler..Hope can get those which hv the new configuration!

err go airliners.net. See a 777 photo, just agak agak where the seat it by using door as reference.. Count the windows..

LOL!

OR, go early for check in, tell the girl at the checkin counter your request.

Edited by Walter Sim

err go airliners.net. See a 777 photo, just agak agak where the seat it by using door as reference.. Count the windows..

LOL!

OR, go early for check in, tell the girl at the checkin counter your request.

18329[/snapback]

But Walter..we bought the tickets through Tour Company..and when we buy it..i choose the seat..BUT my dad cahgne the flight to 8 Dec..so everything change..We bought thru tour comp..when checkin still can change seat? huh.gif

But Walter..we bought the tickets through Tour Company..and when we buy it..i choose the seat..BUT my dad cahgne the flight to 8 Dec..so everything change..We bought thru tour comp..when checkin still can change seat?  huh.gif

18331[/snapback]

You ought to be able to change your seat assignments under most circumstances. Checking in early always helps.

but cant see where's the wings ler..Hope can get those which hv the new configuration!

18325[/snapback]

According to their printed timetable, rows 33-50 are around the wings are (772 old configuration) and rows 32-48 for (772 new configuration).

According to their printed timetable, rows 33-50 are around the wings are (772 old configuration) and rows 32-48 for (772 new configuration).

18516[/snapback]

hmm..then probably change to ROW 46..but it is a bit behind right? Later "Sir, chicken or fish?" "Chicken pls" "Sorry no chicken"...||| laugh.gif

Perfect ' flight seat pinpointed

By Hannah Pini

11:48AM BST 24 Apr 2012

A new survey claims to have pinpointed 'the perfect seat' on a typical passenger aircraft.

The study, which was carried out by the flight comparison website Skyscanner suggested that passengers prefer a window seat towards the front of the plane.

More than 1,000 airline passengers were questioned on which section they preferred to sit in and whether they opted for a window, middle or aisle seat.

After filtering the results of the survey, Skyscanner concluded the most sought-after spot on a standard aeroplane is seat 6A.

The finding supports previous studies that have suggested the front six rows are the most popular for ease of getting off the plane, reduced engine noise and a better selection of food. Nearly half of those surveyed agreed this was the optimum section of an aircraft.

Sixty-two per cent of the respondents said they would prefer an even seat, while only one percent of those questioned said they would choose a middle seat instead of a window or an aisle seat.

The results of the survey come as easyJet prepares to charge for book-able seats. The airline is clearly aware of the preference for seats towards the front as it now charges £8 for passengers to book seats in this section of the plane. The standard price to pre-book seats in any other section is £3.

The least popular choice was 31E – a middle seat towards the back of the aircraft.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/travelnews/9223155/Perfect--flight-seat-pinpointed.html

Sign in to follow this