MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Nicholas Wan

Bar counter in the sky for MH

I just heard from a guy( handling A380 project for MH) we are going to have a bar counter in GCC upper deck....yahoo.. free flow of drinks .

Maybe some of you guys will know what other airlines is going to put on their A380?

I just heard from a guy( handling A380 project for MH) we are going to have a bar counter in GCC upper deck....yahoo.. free flow of drinks .

Maybe some of you guys will know what other airlines is going to put on their A380?

My source says that first class pax will have their own 'private rooms'. Premium cabin fittings by French based companies EADS and SICMA, whose current works include CX's F class suites and SAA's award winning C-Class full-flat seats. IFE by Thales i-5000 system unlike the current ones which are Matsushita 3000i.

From what I heard, MH is spending millions on the A380 cabin fittings. Considering the fact that they're bleeding red at the moment, I dont know how and which avenues are they gonna through to fund the project.

On another hand, a little bird tells me that SQ have gotten hold of a British-based yacht building company to design their new F suites and VS have actually made presentations to them on their Upper Class Suites to replace the 'Spacebeds'.

Would be interesting to see the end products come end-2006, especially by the biggies EK, SQ and QF.

VS have actually made presentations to them on their Upper Class Suites to replace the 'Spacebeds'.

VS does not like their angled space bed?

Well, they did some advertisement for the Upper Class Suites. Have a look...

http://media1.Break.com/content/airplanegay.wmv

17213[/snapback]

That's a really hillarious link laugh.gif In fact, Richard is a really creative man with all these funny adbertising strategy!

Maybe MAS would want to make their next advertisment more interesting rather than too factual?

What to happy about? Most of us here will fly first class? smile.gif

17220[/snapback]

I doubt if I could pay for my biz class fare... sad.gif

But from what my aunt tells me, many foreigners, especially Arabs do travel in FC with their family. So my bet is that these are for those loaded foreigners?

waa.. I am here a lot of new thing will come up in MH Airbus 380. hope it realy worth it.

VS does not like their angled space bed?

17210[/snapback]

Perhaps I wasnt clear enough......a team from VS and Contour Aircraft Seatings (the Upper Class Suite Designers) made several presentations to SQ to encourage them to replace their current Spacebeds with an identical product in their A380s (I presume they did this as well with NZ who's C-class seats are identical to VS')

NZ who's C-class seats are identical to VS')

17276[/snapback]

Exactly, everything is the same except the seat cover and the divider colors. I think Air Canada one is much better, the colors chosen, seat cover etc.

Maybe MAS would want to make their next advertisment more interesting rather than too factual?

LOL. I'm imagining if MAS pull similar advertising stunts and airs it locally...

Reaction from the cabinet......ROFL

Sign in to follow this