MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
T Azahan

Congratulations!

Wah...Fendy...you read their TOC very well... i am quite sure they dont know about it also..haha.

Thinking about it.....should i create the topic again...then put a notice below which goes like this

Dear moderators,

I did not follow Paragraph C.2. So kindly remove my thread for the 3rd time.

:p

Guest Fendy

lol tharan. nah, i didnt bother to read their TOC. it just so happens i was hit by that particular clause not once, but twice. oh well :)

Feel like doing it for one last time. I am sure the moderators will get fits if i post again..hahaha. Or they might just close down AeroM.

as wise man say.....safe the best for the last !!!

yes PLEASE let's live in peace together: do not forget some people are members of both communities  ;)

1196[/snapback]

Like me... :D

There is another 'famous' member. What he post 'here', he'll post 'there' as well... rajin sungguh!!!

Gavin,

"our" RaC, Info and Contact buttons don't work when clicked; what are our RaC ?

Guest Fendy

pieter, we are aware that some of the links are currently broken. we are currently discussing on sprucing up the main page, it will all be rectified in time :)

There is another 'famous' member. What he post 'here', he'll post 'there' as well... rajin sungguh!!!

1891[/snapback]

ok sure...... :p . I respect both of them..as they contribute a lot to the aviation society

1891[/snapback]

Ever heard of "copy - paste"?

What baffles me is they have the time to delete that promotional post (not once, but twice!) but not the time to look into the forum's problem (I higlighted that in their non-aviation forum) and there was not a hoot of reply. When it is suggested that they have a new mod (it was just a suggestion - I still could not see how they reached the conclusion the suggester was actually trying to challenge the admin), the admin took offense la pulak. Ironically, had the mod did a better job, or indeed have a third, active mod to look after the forum, or responded appropriately rather than taking unnecessary offense, there wouldn't be so many people disgruntled with them and decided to seek refuge here. Well, now I can't agree more with the previous post on the "shitting bricks" part. :D

Enough bitching from me. Thank you for reading. :)

Azmal,

Indeed, it became VERY quiet over at "the other side" :o

anyone got an idea why?

2190[/snapback]

Hehehehe... :lol: Cheeky you Gavin!

Indeed, it became VERY quiet over at "the other side"

I have noticed that the administrator and moderator has been trying hard by personally initiated topics by themselves. In the past, rumours as such will be held by themselves. Seems like somebody is trying to save their own sinking boat. :)

Hi guys

i cant log in Aeromalaysia.....any ideas why..???  :p

2772[/snapback]

Tharan,

You dah kena ban laaa (You've been banned mate!)

I think they've had enough of you. We sure havent! :p

Wow, nice site!!! So many beautiful pictures! Really... So glad to be here!

My first question: when is your next spotting trip??? I have not spotted at KUL since December last year!! Wish to meet you all!!!

Hi there teoh . You're our 100th member .. hehe .. nice member number there . :p . Our next spotting trip we not sure yet .. But trust me . There will be big noise at observation hill once we have decided when we're going spotting

happy birthday to you

happy birthday to you

happy birthday to nils b.

happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...............

They've forgotten to renew their annual domain fee on time. Figures.

They've forgotten to renew their annual domain fee on time. Figures.

4333[/snapback]

Domain name can be expensive, or not, I don't know. Or maybe T Pang decided just to let the domain expired.

There is also question on web hosting cost involved. How do you guys do it here? Pool some money? Unless you get really good deal from web hosting companies.

Sign in to follow this