MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
T Azahan

Congratulations!

Hi guys,

Waaah so much fun over here. :D

First of all i would like to congratulate Gavin and Fendy for making this alternate site to Aeromalaysia.com. I see that this site is much more happening and the rules over here are rather relaxed than the 'Arrogancemalaysia.com" As you can see now days that site is rather dead and not many people are posting, just a few regulars. Not sure what happened over at AeroM that made this site possible , Possibly someone could PM me over it..haha. Anyway, i would like to wish the admin and the moderators of this forum all the best in making this site the number one site in Malaysian Aviation buffs.

And i would like to join you sifus in spotting one day. I live quite nearby KLIA , i am in fact in Cyberjaya living in MMU hostel. Great place to view Aircrafts , i am actually spotting everyday in my campus , all you need is just to look up and you can see B747 , and B737 flying in and out all day long. Dont have to right equipment to go for spotting, but i will get my hands on some one day and i might join you guys for some peeping session over at KLIA. Take care folks and keep shooting those birds down over at KLIA.

p/s hehe....i know its stupid but i decided to do some publicity for this site in AeroM. i wonder what the moderators is gonna do about it.hhee :D

thanks for the salutations Brendan..haha. Just to poke some fun no harm done ...neways not to worry about that membership.....they can revoke it anytime..haha

Tharan,

When u said advertising...i thought you placed the url in your signature...but wow...AN ENTIRE THREAD?! :blink:

Joule and Tzewei will be shitting bricks! :lol:

Tharan,

When u said advertising...i thought you placed the url in your signature...but wow...AN ENTIRE THREAD?! :blink:

Joule and Tzewei will be shitting bricks! :lol:

1001[/snapback]

Thats what i call KAMIKAZE

hey there guys . we're trying our best to improve this site . as we go we're juggling our college lives , personal lives and MALAYSIANWINGS.  slowly but surely , work will be done .

978[/snapback]

Hey, if you guys need an additional hand or two, I can help with the website. Pretty free these days ;)

Hey, if you guys need an additional hand or two, I can help with the website. Pretty free these days  ;)

1008[/snapback]

appreciate the help .. if we do need the extra hands and when we have in mind what we really want to improve this site . you'll be the first to know . thanks for the support ..

Tharan G , U trying to irritate them izzit ?

i have been noticing their arrogance since last time. And when they hate that particular person they will find foults at him...etc Shaun Lee and a few others. There was also a case where a poor chap who was not good in english tried asking about the triple seven. He was ridiculed about his english and also the topic he was asking. The main reason why this aviation forums was set up share our aviation knowledge. And what did that poor bloke got......he was asked to use the internet to find out more about the triple seven. Heck..he was using the internet la brader ...then what..SMS..??? That really put me off....and i stopped posting in that forum. AS a moderator , if his English was wrong , i would have edited it and not ridiculing him in front of everyone. And for the topic about B777 , evan though no matter how simple the question is , i would have answered to him.

Anyway the reason why i posted that thread was to ridicule them, possibly irritate them also.....

hmm ... think about who was involved in that thread .. and come and reply here again will you .. .. hehhe .. did u realise who responded to that thread .. and have u realised who is participating in this forum sir ?

Ok...pardon my ignorance but...what are you guys talking about? The only language conflicts im aware of is with that guy Fawwaz Roslan...

Guest Fendy

cheers guys! your inputs have been taken note of. we will try to accomodate your requests, however please understand changes like this take time. especially when our lives are quite busy. (like now im actually having class while typing this) :lol:

guys, please understand that we do not intend to compare ourselves with the other site. lets try and keep our feelings of the other site out from here, as we do not want to create a friction between the two. MW is not a place to complain about the other site, but is a place we can come together, 'lepak' and most important HAVE FUN. :)

cheers again guys. lecturer coming... :lol:

Sorry guys if i did cause any friction....Cheeers mates

1033[/snapback]

No you did not cause any friction . We just wanna try to avoid unnecessary troubles .. You catching my flow over here ? :p

well i'm leaving for PEN now so u guys behave alright . i'm sure Jonathan , Nizam and Pieter will be able to control the chaos as fnd will be going to KCH as well .. take care guys ..

Bye Bye uncle gavin! Drive Safely ok!

Also...im sure you KNOW that your Carbon Brakes are perfect...so...avoid braking to a halt regularly! :p

A strange funny thing happened on "the other site" yesterday, Tues, July 5th.

A new topic was posted in the AViation section by a not-so-frequent member of that site (I supposed with 35 entries), announcing enthusiastically (and perhaps innocently too) to the world about the existence of Malaysianwings.com.

Today - that post/topic is no longer on that "other site." I wonder why.

:rolleyes:

Oh yeah, now that you mentioned it Mushrif, I did remember about the "new Malaysian Aviation forum" on the other site. Later in the day I couldn't see it anymore. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it, I thought they must be shitting bricks.

I wonder if Jewel (or however you spelt it) and Tzewei had already registered on this site with a different username :D

Tharan, I totally agree with you up there.

....... As you can see now days that site is rather dead and not many people are posting, just a few regulars.......

p/s hehe....i know its stupid but i decided to do some publicity for this site in AeroM. i wonder what the moderators is gonna do about it.hhee......

For some strange reason, my web browser doesn't allow me to post anything on that site anymore...... is it me or the machine? hehe <_>

Tharan, i think they might try obtaining your IP address and hack your PC now :) ( :o Oops, I am going to get banned......!!!!)

U guys never invite me pun.... <_<

I had to find out this forum through the 'other forum'. That post kena removed within 2 hours of me seeing it... So lucky...

I have a lot of screenies to post... wait till i get home... coz now at work...

Btw, London won the 2012 Olympic bid. :D

Sign in to follow this