MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
T Azahan

Congratulations!

LOL...guys...that question is kinda personal laa... Azahan could find it disrespectful...ask questions like...Who's clothes are nicer? Stuff like that...

There is a bit of a hypocracy amongst the administrators where by they launch personal attacks to members - watch the 2nd moderator proposal thread and just check their posts at A.net.  I have also noticed that, good news is kept to themselves most of the time and I don't see many news being shared to other members.

I certainly think it was a bit of an insult when they pull out that April fool's joke.  The administrator is the PM and the other the deputy PM and they have their own vision 2020 as well.  By then AeroMalaysian should have achieve such and such skyrocketed status.  Although it is meant to be a joke, but they meant it.  I personally do not find it funny, as I can feel the fish bone underneath the skin and meat.  I am sure many members felt it but just didn't want to say anything causing their dislikes.  I appreciate their effort, but sorry, their attitude is not quite right.

I would rather be in a forum which has no such politics and stress.

54[/snapback]

Well said, well said, Choong B) .

They are always right & we're always wrong. God bless Aeromalaysia :rolleyes: .

Btw, congratulations MalaysianWings.

good day mates...

ok ok.....enough of havoc for one day. i promise to be good after this.

And also i just received a 'love letter' from Aeromalaysia. Here it is.. :

Dear Tharan G,

Please be informed that your post had been removed as you hadviolated AeroMalaysia Conditions of Use Paragraph B.19 which states that:

19. You agree that you will not originate any message or material on the forums containing advertisements for, or links to businesses and other for-profit organizations, and their websites, products or services, without the express permission of a moderator.

Please be reminded that by signing up to this forum, you had agreed to the rules stipulated in the Conditions of Use.

Sincerely,

T Pang

Administrator

AEROMALAYSIA

If i was not mistaken , we have posted many links to other sites before..???? such as free videos on A340.net and so on..????

@ T. Azahan , i love you shots....espscially your close up shots of the nose section of the aircrafts.

@ Gavin....hows Penang..?? went spotting yet..??

1158[/snapback]

Gavin et al - are you guys making money on this website?

If not, Tharan G has the right to rebuke in his response to the letter from the moderator of Aeromalaysia. Paragraph b19 only provides for links to commercial entities' websites, which means links to Boeing, Airbus etc are prohibited without permission but links to Malaysianwings are OK and can be done without the need for approval from anybody.

Not meaning to start a "us vs. them" silly thingy, but need to keep the record straight and fair. Additionally, I would hope that those who read items on Aeromalaysia but then repeat the virtually same story here by starting with a "I heard a rumour...etc" should be frank by attributing the source.

just sharing my thoughts.

If not, Tharan G has the right to rebuke in his response to the letter from the moderator of Aeromalaysia. Paragraph b19 only provides for links to commercial entities' websites, which means links to Boeing, Airbus etc are prohibited without permission but links to Malaysianwings are OK and can be done without the need for approval from anybody.

Well it was done for "obvious reasons" (as what they'd like to describe without elaborating further). That is just another example of double standard on their standards of moderation. In the past I have seen people posting links to other businesses and profit making organisation but they did not stop it or deleted the topic, so it all comes down to the owner's personal preference than anything else.

I think Tharan should rebuke them. It will show "The Tauke's" that they're not the only people who can use technicalities for their own benefit! :D :D

Just imagine 'his' face when 'he' sees it in his mailbox...he'll s#1t bricks man...and he'll amend the Conditions of Use. :D :D

If you want justice . go and say something about it . Prove to them about their double standards .. let them realise whats going on .. just tell them to be upfront about it .. One more thing .. Keep a copy of the TOC before opening the thread ...

For me no problem.......    it will end up in a debating match

1749[/snapback]

No it won't. The wordings of para B.19 are quite explicit and very clear. Again, let's hope the same para. hasn't been modified just to move the goal posts.

AT this stage, I would not assume anything (I know S V Choong said that it was done for obvious reasons - but that is just a plain assumption which may not hold water) and would suggest that you keep to the wordings of para b.19. COnsequently, you may re-post the same thread to announce the existence of malaysianwings.com

Both sites should complement each other.

Both sites should complement each other.

1756[/snapback]

both sites are rather different in many ways actually .

we're building this site based on something that isn't as serious as AM .

both sites are rather different in many ways actually .

we're building this site based on something that isn't as serious as AM .

1759[/snapback]

yes, hence the word "complement."

It's still there at 18.20z :lol: :lol: :lol:

(you might be sleeping already ;) )

Tharan,

and removed by 19.55z :angry:

any REAL reason given to you ???

yes, hence the word "complement."

1780[/snapback]

MW a complementing site to AM? :blink:

Not anymore, not if they are a dying and deserted site.....

They deleted that thread without any reply... :D

i guess they ran out of reasons

1845[/snapback]

Tharan...did u save the contents...i havent seen it.

Tharan...did u save the contents...i havent seen it.

1846[/snapback]

as a matter of fact , i did. I knew they were gonna delete it. But with the consent of the moderators of MW i will post it here.

U have my consent .

1868[/snapback]

OK...here goes

Hey guys , there is a new aviation forum....http://malaysianwings.com/.

Check it out.....

@ To Moderators,

The last time i posted this topic, the whole thread was removed as i had violated AeroMalaysia Conditions of Use Paragraph B.19. Being a member, YES i had agreed to the rules stipulated in the Conditions of Use by posting in this forum.

I think you guys are the ones that should go and read the conditions of use. The conditions states :

You agree that you will not originate any message or material on the forums containing advertisements for, or links to businesses and other for-profit organizations, and their websites, products or services

As far as i know , MalaysianWings is a non- profit website done by aviation lovers. They do it for the fun of it and they are not getting a single sen out of it. And also, we have posted many links before in this forum. Some of them are from commercial entities' websites such as Airbus and Boeing. Why were those links allowed..???? and mine deleted.I am sure permission was not asked from the moderator. Doesn it CLEARLY show that favouritism and double standards are being used.??? Or is it a case that the moderator does not understand his own CONDITIONS ??

Guest Fendy

tharan, you are forgetting their bullshit clause aka

Paragraph C.2 of the CofU states:

You acknowledge and agree that the moderators, as providers of the forums service, reserve any and all rights to censor, block, edit, delete, reposition or otherwise alter messages originated by you on the forums, without notice to you, at any time.

Sign in to follow this