MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
T Azahan

Congratulations!

Welcome Yohan, Enjoy your stay here! This forum is full of friendly people..

FYI i'm the guy in LYN =D

15920[/snapback]

ye i know.....u gave the link to this site when I asked about A380 there....thanx man smile.gif i'll follow ur gold footsteps soon biggrin.gif

ye i know.....u gave the link to this site when I asked about A380 there....thanx man  smile.gif i'll follow ur gold footsteps soon  biggrin.gif

16659[/snapback]

wah..in fs2004.com ? Walter..good advertisement for MWs..haha..Cheers~!

Not Fs2004.com laaaaa.. 'there'.. LYN.forum that my lepak place also.. but ussualy not talk a lot 'there'

Hi there,

This is my first post and I'm quite surprised to see many enthusiasts in aviation especially from Malaysia... I'm currently in the UK doing Aeronautical Engineering and would love to hear experiences from you lot about working in the industry...

Once again, hello and nice to meet you all... Have a great day...

Cheng Chun

Cheng Chun,

Welcome to MW; hope you enjoy the fraternity here - great bunch of people we are ;)

Might be interested to see some postings about your schooling/studies overthere in the UK B)

Well, it is kinda fun doing this course but trust me better think twice before EVER doing this course... I don't regret taking the course but it is very very demanding... On the verge of breaking down due to the exams... Oh well, that's just me...

Cheng Chun

Welcome aboard, Cheng Chun. Whatever news you have, we're happy to hear them since we all have the same interest. Hang in there and best of luck in your studies.

Thanks for the warm welcome and thanks Attan... Really need the luck I can get... :)

Just wondering guys, are there any aeronautical engineers in Malaysia? :p

I have heard that there are not many (I believe it is only a single digit) of this type of engineers around... I wonder what can I do with my degree back in Malaysia...

Edited by Cheng Chun

Welcome to MWs Cheng Chun..

Aeronautical Engineering in Malaysia arr.. better ask Mohd Idham.

Check this thread UTM Campus

Hello..It's been 3 months since I joined this forum, until a while ago I found this topic where I can write a testimonial for this site.. :D

I have been crazy about aviation and commercial aircrafts since my younger days...I wanted to set up an aviation enthusiasts community a few years ago but I didn't have the skills and couldn't find anyone who had the same interest at that time. About a month ago, Jonathan Kong introduced me to this great site. All I can say is this site really match my interest.

Syabas to the founders of this forum/website & thanks to emperor Jon!

Guest Michael

Hello and thanks for the replies to what I have said, this forum and Aero M I use for all information relating to MAS. I feel a bit worried about the airline right now, which way it is going and things.

T7 member is a WOLF!!!!!! :blink: :blink: :blink: Welcome member no:T7 to Mwings... hehe... :drinks: :drinks:

Have a pleasant flight

Guest Michael

I have just done a round trip from Perth to London with Emirates in Business Class and I say that Economy with MAS has better service and better treatment than what I have just received with EK! Does this surprise any one at all?

I have just done a round trip from Perth to London with Emirates in Business Class and I say that Economy with MAS has better service and better treatment than what I have just received with EK! Does this surprise any one at all?

Coming from you...

N O P E . :nea:

Guest Michael

Well EK could have its crew trained by MH instead of being trained in Dubai I think.

Sign in to follow this