MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Mehdi

9M-MRD

Malaysia Airlines B777-2H6 (ER) 9M-MRD operated today's MH125/124 Kuala Lumpur to Perth service.

1st visit after re-paint, departed 17.15hrs.

Greg

Wow, thanx for the updates... :drinks:

Edited by Kenneth T

If im not wrong visit Malaysia Year has only been extended till Aug 2008 and that's probably it's included in the repaint.

Edited by Kenneth T

Anyone has got a photo?

Mehdi,Check on the 'The Worlds Most Isolated City' topic on Observation Hill section.There's a photo of 9M-MRD landing at PER.

I found the shot below on my computer. I remember I found the webcam of Adelaide Airport and with no heavies I thought let me check MAS T7 schedule. She had to get in 3 minutes later so I kept refreshing the screen for 3 minutes and then suddenly... this popped up :yahoo: How lucky :yahoo: :yahoo:

webcam.jpg

I miss Heliconia so much.. :( :( ..She will never use same "cloth" as she wear before, after she complete with maintenance work at KLIA hanger she will continue work with normal uniform..

I believe all Malaysian spotter will miss her too..

:drinks:

I miss Heliconia so much.. :( :( ..She will never use same "cloth" as she wear before, after she complete with maintenance work at KLIA hanger she will continue work with normal uniform..

I believe all Malaysian spotter will miss her too..

:drinks:

She is already out of the KLIA hangar. I was on MRD to PER yesterday....New body paint but a pair of dirty+dusty wings (Plenty of footprints).

Edited by MIR

She is already out of the KLIA hangar. I was on MRD to PER yesterday....New body paint but a pair of dirty+dusty wings (Plenty of footprints).

emm bro any picture of 9M-MRD with normal new "uniform"..Come share with bit.. :D

Emm the footprints left behind may be as prove that MH shortage of aircraft kot.. <_>

emm bro any picture of 9M-MRD with normal new "uniform"..Come share with bit.. :D

Emm the footprints left behind may be as prove that MH shortage of aircraft kot.. <_>

No full shot of it, but i managed to get it's rear. Sorry bout the quality mate....backlit, i was with 75-300lens and the screen was very-very dirty due to renovations near gate c22.

mrd.jpg

9m-mrd.jpg

Edited by MIR

never mind about the quality of the picture as long as we can see 9M-MRD back to "school"..hehehe..

Thanks Mr. MIR for sharing with us the picture... :drinks: ..I Appreciate that.. :)

Yes it is look dirty at the tail..I may thought the plane look shining after complete long process at "Paint Workshop"..Look like the "bird"went for jungle tracking last week..hehehe..

More like they just repaint the whole -MRD except the tail.

Thanks again and again Mr.MIR.. :drinks: and :drinks: also :good:

It really odd to see 9M-MRD with normal uniform here..honestly..after long time with special blue uniform.. Just like Standard 1 till 3 you are normal pupil and the following 2 years you are the Pengawas (prefect) and at year last in primary school again you back as normal pupil..that how 9M-MRD journey look like.. ;)

Anyway thank to MAS also to made this bird so "marvelous" to spot and it will be in my heart forever.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh great :(

No more special liveries in MAS planes... :cray:

Shouldn't they reserve one plane for the decoration???? :(

Nvr mind...

Wat's done is done... :nea:

Hope 738 also hav special liveries too... :p

Oh great :(

No more special liveries in MAS planes... :cray:

Shouldn't they reserve one plane for the decoration???? :(

Nvr mind...

Wat's done is done... :nea:

Hope 738 also hav special liveries too... :p

No more, they are saving fuel.......

Niner Mike - Mike Romeo Delta : Back to operation..No Year Visit Malaysia advert also..now i notice it..