MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Wai Hung

AirAsia Cadet Pilot Intake

Reply to myself..I've been called up :)

All the best min chun. :clapping: :good:

:D

Interview ka Min Chun?

Walter it's just the first stage so it's writing tests including of few subjects' papers. :D

Congrats Min Chun !! Do your very best at the interview :D

Wilson thanks and see you soon in spotting :D :D

I'm truly surprised !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AFAIK , they're not taking in anyone

AFAIK means?

Yaya I'm surprised too. Cause I've been waiting for 4 months already.

They send the same mail to 36 candidates including me.

All the best to you Min Chun!

Thanks Yuen :)

Are you with AK?

Good luck for the interview Min Chun!

Thanks Prashant :)

Congrats and all the best Min Chun :good:

Sure and thanks Simon..Good luck to myself too :)

Edited by Min Chun

Good luck and all the best Min Chun! :good: When will you and 36 others do the writing test?

Good luck and all the best Min Chun! :good: When will you and 36 others do the writing test?

Did it last week...not bad la.

Irni thanks yea..I only will be doing it on 12th of July 2008.. Imran you took the test last week? :)

Edited by Min Chun

I just want to borrow this thread. Is there any cadet pilot intake for other airlines??? And how to apply?? Because I'm interested and just want to try my luck.

PS: I'm 23 this year.

Imran you took the test last week? :)

28th June. Applied for a postponement, but they didnt get back to me in time...so i went for it anyway (had to cut my holiday short <_>

When i reached there, i was informed that my test had been postponed to the 20th of July :finger:

Nontheless, since i was there, i sat for it anyway.

28th June. Applied for a postponement, but they didnt get back to me in time...so i went for it anyway (had to cut my holiday short <_>

When i reached there, i was informed that my test had been postponed to the 20th of July :finger:

Nontheless, since i was there, i sat for it anyway.

That's our AK :rofl:

So how were the papers? Hard?

I've forgotten what's the SPm standards la :mellow:

I just want to borrow this thread. Is there any cadet pilot intake for other airlines??? And how to apply?? Because I'm interested and just want to try my luck.

PS: I'm 23 this year.

Check the airlines' official website of any airlines you want. Most of them are clearly stated on their sites and info given by them will always be clearer than that from us right ;)

second officer or to the flying school?...kinda confused with the cadet pilot thing..coz i know some of my friends in MAS graduated from the flying school but still considered cadet probably till line training

anyway..all the best bro :drinks:

It doesn't matter whether you have CPL/ir,MAS cadet or Private CPL/ir holder, as long as you came fresh from flying school you will join any airline as a cadet pilot. Once you have completed you line training then only you will be promoted as a Second Officer. From CP to SO, you must go through hell!!! Trust me on this. No one can escape!!! :good: Good luck guys!

Edited by Khaled

From CP to SO, you must go through hell!!! Trust me on this. No one can escape!!! :good: Good luck guys!

khaled u mean all the test ?

*Sigh*. Too old for this...

I see alot of nervous faces here at the Air Asia Academy on this very wet Saturday afternoon ,

Some armed with physics books , some with parents , some looking through god alone knows what , and the rest , just taking a chill pill

If any of you are one of them , good luck ..

From CP to SO, you must go through hell!!! Trust me on this. No one can escape!!!

Don't forget the base checks. Hell every six months for the rest of your career.

Sign in to follow this