MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Mohd Azizul Ramli

MH's B734s Sticker Change

Spotters alert.

As the thread's title suggested, at least 2 MH's B734 have lost its '2007'. I think they are going to replace it with '2008', considering the 'Visit Malaysia Year' was not effected.

Any idea?

9M-MMQ in KCH on 22 December 2007

DSC04612.jpg

9M-MMY in KCH on 22 December 2007

DSC04615.jpg

The photos indicated that they are going to paste something after '... Year'. I don't think they will have 'Visit Malaysia Year Until 31 August 2008' as the new sticker.

2008 was never gazetted as Visit Malaysia Year. The extension was done on a last minute basis. Perhaps this is an attempt to sabotage Visit Indonesia Year 2008 and Visit Terengganu Year 2008 campaigns? :)

I noted 9M-MRN (777) today in MEL with the 2007 removed as well. Only Visit Malaysia Year was still visable.

Good to see that they have there act together in removing the title so quickly.

Edited by Karlm

If im not mistaken, the visit Malaysia Year has been extented to 2008. Correct me if im wrong. :rolleyes:

Yes correct. But until August 2008.

Regarding the VMY sticker, now making the aircraft condition even worst. It's 3 tones of white now! how dirty it is....

why dont just take a bucket of paint and brush to "modify" the 7 to 8 lor... just like we changed grade E to grade B in our report cards last time :)

Edited by Dennis S.

why dont just take a bucket of paint and brush to "modify" the 7 to 8 lor... just like we changed grade E to grade B in our report cards last time :)

u mean like this ???

IMG_030234343.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

joking joking ... :drinks:

edit: ops .....i forgot this thread is for 734 , edited 744 :p sorry :D

Edited by Louis L.

perhaps they are not going to put any 2008 on top to save cost.... so that when our gov annouce the VMY will be extended to 2009, they dont need to fork out extra money to do it agian :p

Remove "Year" aswell, so it becomes "Visit Malaysia", which is timeless !!! :drinks:

I hope they paint one of the jumbo with fancy drawing that can promote Malaysia(not stickers) but i think it will never happen....

Sign in to follow this