MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
charles

Ex kuching

1 departure Rnwy 07 just before 7 am this morning call sign China xxx? looks like 777 . anyone any idea?

Confirm one zero seben departure, a/c type is B757(i think) of China Southern airline, back to Hangzhao(spelling might be wrong).. Saw it departed from far away... LeeTz confirmed it was of ChinaSouthern callsign.

What is it doing in kch? Charter flight?

:pardon:

Confirm one zero seben departure, a/c type is B757(i think) of China Southern airline, back to Hangzhao(spelling might be wrong).. Saw it departed from far away... LeeTz confirmed it was of ChinaSouthern callsign.

not sure which runway depart :D

Received call from Iggy this morning, then.... I heard "China Southern 3026"

from the schedules,

21 October 2007

CZ3025 B757 Hangzhou - Kuching 0050-0540 ( ATD 0051 and ATA 0531)

then

CZ3026 B757 Kuching - Hangzhou 0630 - 1130

ChinaSouthern.jpg

Last week they came Kuching, depart late in the evening, not sure to where :pardon:

Not sure they coming for what purpose.... hopefully they will come again :yahoo: Iggy... time for action! :lol:

Edited by LeeTZ

what i heard is a few local agents like century and tanahmas are using them on chartered flights to ferry passengers for their china tours.

dennis are right.

Kuching residence are fond of travelling to china. Becoz of this, majority of tour agent in Kuching provide direct flight to China to overcome the inconvinience caused of a connecting flight.

On my knowledge, they are using either a B757 or a A320 of China Southern Airline to different places in China.

Lee Wah travelling agent was the first known to provide direct flight. They are using Xiamen Airline.

This however really makes travel easier to China where you do not have to take connecting flight which takes up a day in flight from Kuching to KL then KL to China!

Like me last time, i joined a travel agent to China. My flight was on noon from KCH to JB then JB to Changi Intl by bus then took a flight to Shanghai. By the time i arrived to Changi it was already night(about 8.30pm). Our flight are schedule on mid night. We spent the next 4hours on terminal 1 of Changi Airport then finally on our way to Shanghai. We arrived at PVG was already dawn. This is really a tired jouney.

So travell agents provide direct flight was really a great idea which Kuhcing itself does not has much direct flight overseas. This helps them to save much more $ i think..hehe

Hope they will provide more direct flight to elsewhere..AND MAS n AirAsia should learn on this.

Hope they will provide more direct flight to elsewhere..AND MAS n AirAsia should learn on this.

i think now AirAsia starting their new routes to China right? and slowly realize and follow by MAS.

yes airasia do starting some new routes to China but not from KCH.

Airasia start some routes to overseas from major airport like KLIA surely will affect MAS. MAS again will suffer from some lost.

AirAsia no matter what is cheaper than MAS and now are more and more reliable on their ontime performance.

I believe majority of passenger wont mind of in flight meal and entertainment which airasia is far more behind MAS on this.

I wonder AirAsia X A330 have any improvement on inflight equipment onot?

some time mid-nov... :) just call some local agents, and ask depature dates for tours to china using chartered flight (at least, pretend as potential customer lar)

17-nov cz3026 kch-hgh etd 0620

25-nov cz3025 hgh-kch eta 0530

Hello there! Kenneth here. For those interested, there will be another charter flight on the 19 of Dec, Wed at 0630.B757 Kuching to Hangzhou.Found it on China Southern website. Go and check it out!