MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Alan B.

Best Flight Attendant Uniform of airlines based in Malaysia

Best Uniform  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Which local airline has the best uniform for their female FA's?

• AirAsia
    • Firefly
    • Malaysia Airlines
    • MASwings

Seriously, you can distinguish Chinese people? When I walk around KL, it's so hard to compare local and foreign Chinese, there are so many of them and they all can't be from Malaysia.....I always assume that the one who search for direction is foreigner

O/T Yes, I kind of can. From what I observed, Northern Chinese stock are taller and they have fairer and smaller eyes, they look much akin to Koreans. Many northern Chinese have mixed bloodhood with the Manchurians, one of the Chinese minority ethnic group which ruled China during the Qing dynasty. The Southern Chinese stock are shorter. Eventhough the Chinese refer themselves as one race (which is Han), but in the course of history, mix blood with the locals and the adoption of the Han ethnic culture had made them to become a single ethnic group (very much like the Malays) which subscribed to the mainstream Han culture.

With the internal migration happening in China, the northerner and southerner's difference is gradually disappearing. In the past for example, it is hard to find a Cantonese restaurant in Beijing, for example, now it is everywhere. Northern Chinese speaks with their tongue rolling (like the Americans), while Southerners (incl. HK, Taiwan, Singapore and Malaysia) have a flatten tongue when they speak. It is sometimes very hard for Southerner to understand Northerner especially if their ears are untrained.

KK Lee, it wasn't the skin colour that gave away the clue. It was referring to her facial feature I was referring to, and it was a MAY BE, she could be Malaysian Chinese or Southern Chinese. ;) Well, yes, many Malaysian Chinese have skin as fair as the northern Chinese. Do you know her, personally?

Edited by S V Choong

KK Lee, it wasn't the skin colour that gave away the clue. It was referring to her facial feature I was referring to, and it was a MAY BE, she could be Malaysian Chinese or Southern Chinese. ;) Well, yes, many Malaysian Chinese have skin as fair as the northern Chinese. Do you know her, personally?

Nope, I don’t know her but will be a pleasure to meet her ;)

:drinks:

Edited by KK Lee

haha... Mr. Lee, i don't suppose you find her attractive? :p

Actually, it will be even more pleasure to meet all four of the stewardess :good: ;)

:drinks:

I think the red one is the next revision of male FA's uniform on MH -- inspired by Hang Tuah! Hehehhe... just joking, Capt.!

Sign in to follow this