MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Gavin Andrew David

Kuala Lumpur International Airport

user posted image

alright . here's the explanation . the 'Pusat Kaji Cuaca' is your safest bet I guess , But if police do come , then you have to leave

If 32L is used for arrival , you can proceed to the end of the runway , there's a place to park your car and you can get some nice shots over there

if 32R / 14L is in use , you can go to observation hill .

but that place is off limits , and police will chase you away if you're spotted there

to get to that Pusat Kaji Cuaca ( Weather Station ) , follow the sign that says KOMPLEKS BUNGA RAYA

user posted image

user posted image

Follow that road until you reach the guard house

user posted image

Look to your right , and you will see a road with a sign . Kenderaan Yang Dibenarkan Sahaja . Follow that road

user posted image

Continue on and soon you will see Runway 14R on your left . Just follow that road and you will see a blue sign stating ( PUSAT KAJI CUACA ) and pointing to your RIGHT >>

user posted image

Turn right and follow that road . It will bring you to the weather station . Park outside the weather station

Under the lamp posts or something Like this

user posted image

Cross the drain that should be on your left if you're facing the weather station and just walk straight in

Soon , you should be at a position thats elevated enough to take some shots .

You can go further down depending on what kind of shots you're after .

user posted image

Many of your pictures does not loads. Can u re upload again. I can't understand. I wanna spot the flights in KLIA. Is there have any robberies problems if we parked our car and stand alone there? Will police summon us if we park there?

I think I have another idea for spotting. Why not go behind the immigration office? You may lie to the Security guard at the enterance that u want to go to immigration then park behind the immigration building. You can try this

Yes Radzi,

It's near the way to Fire Station

10761[/snapback]

Errr... which Fire Station? Airside one? Got Immigration building there? huh.gif

Sorry Norman, Actually I forgot the way. Only once i've been there. Try ask anyone at airport how to go to the immigration building.

Yes Radzi,

It's near the way to Fire Station

10761[/snapback]

I think you're referring to the MAB building, between the fire station and the FMB.

BTW the fire building, where the fire tenders are, is a perfect place for 32R rotation shot. Only if we can get access......